Free MAM bottle or soother

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

If you like the MAM facebook page you can then go on to request a free self sterilising antic colic bottle or a free soother. I got my bottle through the post today which I have added to my bottle starter pack and free bottle I got from the baby show :haha: Thought I would share with you ladies.

https://www.mambaby.co.uk/facebookbottle.asp

xx

Ooohh thanks Hun :)
I love a freebie lol. Did you get your free steriliser/breast pump from nuby? Xx

Oo thanks!
I got my nuby breast pump and it's awesome! Love it

No not yet, we have our 20 wk scan on wednesday so will I will be requesting it then!! Not sure which to choose as I have a tommee tippee breast pump and an electric steriliser :D May for for the breast pump and use that rather than the tommee tippee then transfer to my MAM bottles :D

xx

Thanks! You can't beat a freebie xx

Sounds great! Just ordered a bottle. The MAM Bottles are the only thing that helped get rid of LOs colic. We tried all the other brands on the market, but MAMs were the only ones that actually worked. We have about 9 pink ones (given to us from someone else). Just hoping this baby doesn't mind using pink bottles if it's a boy :rofl:

Sounds great! Just ordered a bottle. The MAM Bottles are the only thing that helped get rid of LOs colic. We tried all the other brands on the market, but MAMs were the only ones that actually worked. We have about 9 pink ones (given to us from someone else). Just hoping this baby doesn't mind using pink bottles if it's a boy :rofl:

Thats good to hear that they work! We have the green ones we brought a starter pack from the baby show for £15 instead of £30 which I thought was a right bargain :D And got the bottle brush for £3. I really love the bottles!!!!!

xx

ive gone the other way and ordered a soother!!

Thanks for the tip, just ordered the bottle!!!!

They're not offering me a bottle or soother?
What have I done wrong?

EDIT: have just found out how to do it. Ordered a bottle. Thankyou!! :)

:dance: thank you, I ordered another bottle to add to my 2 freebies from the babyshow (friend gave me hers :happydance:) x

Thanks so much for sharing!! Went for a bottle!! Anyone know of anymore freebies or offers?? Apart from the Nuby steriliser/pump facebook one?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->