free milk, infant formula, vitamins, fruit and vegetables

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
hi

i just wondered if anyone is recieveing there vouchers and if so if they know how long it takes to start recieving them?

i sent my form off about a month ago now and still havent heard anything.

:shrug:

I got mine about three or four weeks after claiming for them, give them a lil ring, just to check they recieved it =)

How do you claim for it? I not heard about this one :(

You can get it if your not working/recieving certain benefits if you look on www.direct.gov.uk website and look at the help in pregancy parts it will tell u if your entitled to it x

I cant find it on the website, can someone post a link where i can apply.. thanks x

https://www.healthystart.nhs.uk/en/fe/how_to_apply.html If you scroll down it should say where you can request a form or do it online =)

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/HavingABaby/AfterTheBirth/DG_4002854

also on this one there is a link under the text where it'll take u to what you need x

took ages to come when i applied.
even though it states on the form if you change your address through TC they inform them, they dont. I totally forgot them when i moved missed out on years worth, now i need ring up to get them,

Pink-tinks .. You can get them if your on income support - job seekers allowance -child tax credits... and im not sure what else.. check on the website

gawd. the government sucks, me and my oh work damn hard, n we're not entitled to anything.

I dont think the government sucks, Its there to help those who genuinely need it. obv there is people out there who milk it and lie etc, but for those who are in need of help when certain situations happen - like mine - its actually a very good government. If i still had a job i wouldnt mind that i couldnt claim for certain things,

i sent mine off a few weeks ago now still haven't heard anything, not even sure how you get the vouchers, do they post them too you, is it a booklet? xx

I think you get it in the post every month - 12 pounds worth for the month, and youc an use it when you want,I have done my online form and need to get my GP to sign the bottom part and then send it off, i heard it takes a few weeks to get 3 maybe? or 4,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->