• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Free money off at Babies 'R' Us

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/framestatic.aspx/Controls/Global/MotherAndBabyClub.ascx

Join the Mother & Baby Club and you can SAVE £££s!
PLUS, WIN a chance for your baby to appear in our Babies 'R' Us catalogue!

If you are currently expecting a child or have a baby/babies up to the age of 6 months, you or your partner can join our Babies ‘R’ Us Mother & Baby Club and SAVE £££s on all your essential purchases. You’ll also receive FREE mailings packed full of useful product information and helpful hints and tips.

From pregnancy through to your baby turning two, you can make substantial savings. In each mailing you’ll receive money saving coupons to spend on everything you need to make sure your baby is comfortable and happy.

We'll send you mailings relevant to the stage of your pregnancy or age of your baby.

If you pick the catalogue up there is £40 worth of vouchers in the front..it costs 75p for the catalogue or its free this month in mother and baby mag.

just signed up!
i'm a sucker for all these "clubs"!!!!

yeah ive been with them a while, they send coupons eg spend £30 and get £5 off, spend £70 and get £10 off, £1 off any changing mat... xxx

If you order catalouge online it's free :D
The club is really worthwhile, i have saved loads of money through it

I've been given the catalogue in store twice for free anyway. Didn't think they actually made anyone pay for it!

I signed up when I was 5 months pregnant & never heard from them :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"