Free online pregnancy tracker app recommendation?

psychochick

Reaction score
I am totally a data freak and used fertilityfriend for bbt temping during TTC. Now I'd like to do something similar for pregnancy as well, but it looks like the fertilityfriend pregnancy tracker is VIP only and I don't want to pay for it. Does anyone use any other free apps online that's similar? I just wanted to track symptoms/tests/exercises, basically the sort of thing on fertilityfriend. I could write them on a doc too but then it's hard to sort and easily find and visualize.

I have the Ovia pregnancy app and I love it! (Love is an understatement, it's my favorite thing since ever pretty much). I'd definitely recommend checking it out.

nurture gives daily progress updates, and you can log your symptoms and your weight and check off that you took your prenatal every day, thats mostly why i use it, to make sure i don't forget.

Thanks for the great tip! I used ovia for a few months ttc- loved it, but got stressed out keeping that much track of things and stopped. Loving the pregnancy app tho! Thanks! ��

I really like "what to expect". It has daily updates as well as a weekly video that shows you how your baby is growing and changing that week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->