• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

free pc

loulou1980

Reaction score
seriously considering changing as we pay 17.99 month anyway

https://www.redteninternet.com/

For a 3 year contract for taking out their 8MB broadband

LG Redten Internet PC
• Intel® Pentium® 4 531 3GHz with HT Technology
• 512MB DDR2 RAM
• 160GB Ultra-ATA 7200RPM hard disk drive
• 18-Speed LG Dual-Layer DVD+/-/RAM rewriter
• FREE upgrade to 19” LG LCD monitor
• Genuine Microsoft Windows® XP Media Center
Edition 2005
• FREE upgrade to Microsoft Windows Vista®
• F-Secure Internet Security 2006

3 year contract :shock:

Will I be able to cancel my contract?
Yes, you will. You'll have two options. The first option, which is open to you at any time during your time with Redten, is to return your LG Redten PC and pay an admin and restocking charge of £150. The second is to cancel your contract at any stage by paying a cancellation charge to cover the residual value of the PC, which you'll then be able to keep. If you cancel within the first 12 months of your three-year contract this charge will be £500; between 12 months and 24 months, it will be £400; and between 24 months and 36 months, it will be £250. The cancellation notice period is 6 weeks.

That bit dont bother me as my husband gets comfy with whom he's with anyways,what do you reckon on it though charls :?

You going for the offer Loulou?

What worries me to is if you move there is a £50 charge to setup in your new house!

I think it's an ok deal - I mean the finance thing is sort of right it can cost more when you pay a PC off for 3 years even one for £500/£600 but if they are crap you are stuck with a PC & a 3 year contract - To move boradband providers whist you are in a contract a key is needed or they cannot connect your broadband also the cancelling charges for the prices you are actually just paying your services that you won't be using to keep your PC so I guess your just buying the PC & no loss to them!

Hmmm - I'm rambling & I'm starving!! :arrow:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"