free setanta

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
anyone else getting this from virgin media for nowt?

is it wrong that i have not told darren yet :rofl:

Oh my - I'd ask them to remove it :rofl:

OMG dont tell Darren. Dale was gutted last night as he couldnt watch Man U draw with Portsmouth :)rofl:) as I have refused to purchase Prem Plus this season as we cant afford it!:blush:

So he watched highlights on Match of the Day :rofl:

:rofl: awww bless um!!!! did he get his new top thn lol

Aye he had it on the pics i showed u at blair drummond but its numberless! I want Ronaldo on the back! He wants their new signing Nani, :rofl: a bit like poo nanny if u ask me!:rofl:

i thot tht was the old 1 lol!!! god its barely changed connin buggers!!

I'm soooooooo lucky, DH hates sports! Can't stand football! Refuses to even go in town if he has the slightest hint that it's a match day

We have the free setanta channels, it depends on what package you have with them, it replaces the sky one etc that come on normal packages that we are not allowed from sky.

Its all OH watches at the mo - damn you virgin :hissy:

i got it with the 3 for £30 :D they gave me the xl tv package with tht :D

Were on Sky and my blokes subscribed it doing my head in :(

havent checked myself wouldnt be bothered anyway i think football is a pile of pish. its all money now days and nothing to do with actual sport.

years and years ago if you saw your fave player you could approach him and get an autograph. now days if you try to approach your fave player you get a restraining order slapped on you and free beating from their minder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->