• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Freedom strip tests progression?.

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the freedom tests?

I had 2 lines with one in Tuesday evening then this morning is another + test but worried about progression.

Tuesday's test is the one with a stripey background

Today's is the one on the box

20190912_091631.jpg 20190912_091651.jpg

Looks fab hun, these take a while to darken. Congratulations x

Congratulations hun, great progression!

Looks great! Today’s is definitely more pronounced x

I don’t have experience with this brand, but my cheapies took ages to darken and they were 10miu. Took a FRER and the test came up darker than the control.

These look good to me

Looks like perfect progression on these tests hun,some of them don’t have as much dye as the rest and can send u insane with poas but this looks great,congratulations

Look fine to me. My One Step cheapies took ages to make any leaps. I felt like they stayed the same shade forever

Thank you so much everyone!!, you've really put my mind at ease.

I had an ectopic back in 2017 and my test stayed the same for ages so I think I'm a bit paranoid. I've ordered a first response from Amazon so will be here tomorrow.

Also I've got clearblue digitals and wondering when to take one, really don't want to see a 'not pregnant' on one.

Thank you!, I think I'm going to try a digi with fmu tomorrow.

Same hun my cheapies on this pregnancy took ages to even get a line let alone get darker! Congratulations to you my love, you deserve this more than anyone I know <3

Ah, great lines! definitely a positive digi tomorrow. Congratulations!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"