Freeze all Ivf

jren

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I just had my IVF consultation yesterday. I have not yet started IVF. My RE mentioned freezing all of my embryos and not doing a fresh transfer. She said she's seen better results with frozen transfers and that we can really work to make sure my lining is nice and thick for implantation. I will begin the process in March. Is this pretty common practice now? Any experiences with this? :flower:

FET cycle has better chances of getting a BFP since it gives your body time to recover from all the stimulating meds. And you need good lining for the embryo's to implant. I got a BFP in my FET cycle. Wishing you all the best!!

My understanding is that freeze all cycles are becoming more and more common. The cryopreservation/thawing process has come a long way, and stimming can really throw your hormones out of whack. It is also required if you are doing genetic testing. My son was from a natural FET cycle, which was super easy. Good luck!

My re only does freeze all cycles to give your body more time to recover from all of the crazy meds you're putting into your body. I hated the fact that I couldn't go right into trying, but definitely understand and can appreciate the reasoning for it. My first go didn't work but hopefully the second one (next Friday!) does the trick. Best of luck to you!

I had a freeze all due to ohss and was also told it had better success rates anyway and it worked for us, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->