Freezing and shivering??

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I've felt so ridiculously cold this evening, everyone else is fine and I don't feel ill but I'm actually shivering despite wearing layers in a warm house in May! Is this a symptom? Am I just crazy? Anyone?

So sorry! That sounds incredibly annoying! I tend to be warmer all the time when I'm pregnant. I don't know if any temperature change is a symptom or just being overly warm.

I was freezing the past few days! Got my BFP at 12dpo yesterday and confirmed with blood test today! Good luck! I also didn't have any CM which seems to go against the norm as far as symptoms.

I had a bath two nights ago and when I got out I was freezing, like shaking and had to get in bed with a blanket over the duvet. Took me ages to get warm. I am on 12dpo and got bfn today so no idea if it means anything yet! Good luck!

Was one of my early symptoms! Still have it now and have to keep having warm baths and get into bed to warm up! . Had it with my last pregnancies too :thumbup: not sure if it is from the extreme tiredness though- another major symptom for me.

I was going to say that, keep needing hot baths. Don't think it's a symptom for me this cycle though as I'm still getting bfn and I'm 14 dpo now xx

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"