• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Freezing Cold and Extremely Tired

Just wanted to let you girls know that my blood test come back saying that I'm anemic and it isn't a thyroid problem - might be worth you asking your dr's about this as well?

Everyone I've spoken to about feeling cold like this has said it isn't "normal" so it might be worth checking with your dr to see if theres anything else going on?

Not sure how 'severe' it is as they posted my prescription to me, but they've put me on Ferrous Sulphate...

Think im just generally run down, body is working overtime at the mo afterall and i havnt been sleeping well.

i think its cuz im hardly eating so my body doesnt have much fuel in it!

ive gone off coffee and choclate??? Unheard of! - pretty much everything, for the past two days ive maanged a crisp sandwich, toast and today ive managed super noodles!!! lol random :)

Yesterday i was Frezzzing cold, i got the duvet downstairs and slept all day long, Then i watched the soaps, had dinner and went to bed at about 8 lol

lucky you... i have a toddler to look after and all i wanna do is curl up to montel :)

Just wanted to let you girls know that my blood test come back saying that I'm anemic and it isn't a thyroid problem - might be worth you asking your dr's about this as well?

Everyone I've spoken to about feeling cold like this has said it isn't "normal" so it might be worth checking with your dr to see if theres anything else going on?

Not sure how 'severe' it is as they posted my prescription to me, but they've put me on Ferrous Sulphate...

I am glad to have found this thread! I was anemic before getting pregnant, so now I know I just need to up my dose of iron pills. Thanks ladies!

Even so, I am off to the Gap tomorrow to buy some corduroy's and sweaters! A good reason to shop :happydance:

JM

ive gone off coffee and choclate??? Unheard of! - pretty much everything, for the past two days ive maanged a crisp sandwich, toast and today ive managed super noodles!!! lol random :)

Super noodles!!! I lived off these in my first pregnancy, I'm off to check the cupboards now lol.

yes i have a think for super noodles at the mo too, and crisps. All the totally wrong not healthy stuff anyways

yeah i think im going to have to stock up :) ha OH is working and ive just put the heating on! He thinks im barking to be cold!

lucky you... i have a toddler to look after and all i wanna do is curl up to montel :)

I got the same problem lol.. jsut wanna curl up and feel a bit sorry for myself but i have a three year old who needs her mummy x

yep my two year old keeps doint the "moooooooooom" and mummy why u sick? :) Im like im not sure sweetheart!? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"