Frequent headaches...concern?

eppgirl

Reaction score
I had pre eclampsia towards the end of my last pregnancy. I'm probably being over cautious, but could frequent headaches this early be a sign I'll have it again? They won't go away, as soon as the Tylenol kicks in, it wears off and I have relief for maybe 5 minutes. I'm only 4 weeks and a couple days.

You will have to talk to your doctor about that, however, make sure you are staying really well hydrated. Pregnancy takes a lot out of us and most headaches are caused due to some level of dehydration. I have been the opposite, normally I am prone to headaches, but since I became pregnant I have only had one from a very emotional and teary day. Other than that I have been headache free, I have read it can go either way.

I never had pre-eclampsia but I suffered from headaches every other day from bout 5w-10w. Sometimes I could just put up with it (background headache) other time I took tabs. I second the keeping hydrated, im a sod at kkeeping fluid levels up so I suspect that was half my problem xx

Frequent headaches in early pregnancy are common and a complete nightmare but they will go mine did about 13 weeks :) im 28 weeks now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->