Frequent Toilet Trips??!!

lazydaisybaby

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just wondering if its normal to be going to the toilet 3 or 4 times a night??!! Its driving me mad! I feel like i am just not sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, loving the preg symptoms!! I remember being like this from about 30 wks with my DD1 but not this early on??!!

xx

yes its normal hehe! im used to it now i jat hate it when sometimes i cant get back to sleep! xx

Very normal !
I am sick of getting up all night in the cold to pee...LOL
Everytime I lie back down I seem to need to go again!

Yes its normal..its still hapening to me! Im up about every 2 hours now, even if i dont drink anything and go to the toilet right before i go to sleep.

Yeah its normal!

You wait untill you got a big baby in there pushing on your bladder hahax

I have exactly the same.... around 3 times a night and have the same as emzlouize, sometimes I cant get back to sleep again, so annoying haha ;)

Im the same always running to toilet day and night its awful, cant go anywere unless theres a toilet around really starting to get to me now :(

Im the same.....at least when were doing it at the end of our pregnancies the warmer weather should be here....its freezing at the mo lol

Yep - every two hours at night or thereabouts, and virtually on the hour every hour during the day!

Am back to work Wednesday after some study leave, and as I have 1- 2 hour appointments with clients, I can see this getting interesting.....

Rachel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"