FRER 10/11dpo afternoon and 11/12dpo FMU

everything

Reaction score
I'm freaking out a little bit I had a CP last summer and I only took this yesterday since the IVF clinic called yesterday to confirm our cycle start for IVF next week. The bottom one (closer to the wedding band) or the one on the right is the test from this morning at 7am and the one above is yesterday afternoon I'm freaking out because I can tell if they are getting any darker :/

https://i64.tinypic.com/sfdm3o.jpg
https://i64.tinypic.com/kbdhf6.jpg

I can't really tell but these tests have been rubbish for progression recently so FX for you Hun x

These are the old FRER, I was a it worried about the different boxes and one was in a white seal and the other one a pink one. I have some clear blue both digital and the plus/minus that I'm planing to use later

It does look slightly darker but u need to leave it a few days inbetween to see real noticeable progression. Takes 48-72hrs for hcg to double. Don't panic! Xxx

The bottom one is more noticeable than the top so I guess that's progression? Either way :bfp: congrats!

Thanks, I did take a clearblue plus minus test (the 25mIU/ml type) and got the faintest of fain lines (not really possible to take a picture of it) but I guess that might be normal since these tests are so sensitive.

I have a shift coming up this afternoon and wont be back home until monday so I guess we'll see (although I might sneak one test tomorrow who knows :p)

I'm being cautiously optimistic because of last year (we've been ttc for 2.5 years) so I celebrate after the weekend.

My early frers didn't show much difference until I missed my period. I would give it a few days and do a CB digi so you can see the words pregnant. Congratulations xx

My period is due on monday/tuesday so it's just a waiting game I guess until then.

Congrats!!

Will they start blood work for you? Then you can forgo the wondering and see the numbers doubling.

unfortunately they never do blood test here when they don't suspect an ectopic pregnancy. I'm having some mild cramps that are making me a bit nervous but I'm trying to remain calm until Monday. I usually get horrible AF cramps and have to take a pain killers non stop starting around this time but this is more irritating then anything else so I think this might go in the category of normal :/

Definitely positive :) don't worry about progression just yet, it can take a little while for hcg to double :) x

I got a pretty good progression on the crappy IC tests that say 10mIU/ml (apparently they are not nearly as sensitive as they say but that is why they were 30 for $3) sensitivity so I'm breathing a little easier for now (I didn't want to spend my last FRER until tomorrow morning since they are out of stock where I live). I'll update tomorrow hopefully with good news =)

I'm almost ready to celebrate =) there are two days (47 hours) between the middle and the bottom =)

https://i64.tinypic.com/ffa61i.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->