FRER 11DPO ~ could this be my rainbow?

My early frer progression sucked with this babe, especially compared to my last two. I even thought the lines were getting lighter, they steadily got darker, the trick is to take photos right at the three minute mark and compare the photos to see true progression, mine always dried diffently. I also couldn’t see a noticeable change until every third day until 19 to 20 dpo then it was darker daily.

I’m now 12 weeks and everything’s perfect, congrats again!!!

Thank you x x x ❤️ Still refusing to accept its real until I’ve reached the weekend when AF is due xx

This is this mornings FRER i’d Be due AF today or tomorrow depending wether this would be a 27 day cycle like last month or a standard 28 day cycle. I’m relaxing a bit now that it’s not a chemical. Now to get to the Drs on mon to book my early scan, they don’t usually scan until 6 weeks, but I’m going to ask for one at 5 weeks, I know they won’t see much but I just want peace of mind that bean has implanted in the right place this time, they’d be able to tell me that at least. 🤞🏻 Thanks ladies x

Attachments

• FB603A1E-3CA7-413F-A5B6-B017F4EB651D.jpg
    FB603A1E-3CA7-413F-A5B6-B017F4EB651D.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 63
So I’m 4+3 today and I went to see my dr. The test she used was a pasante medicheck test, I have idea of the miu but it looked negative and then came up with a faint line, I took a urine sample with me it’d been in the pot for 1.5 hours and had turned completely cloudy! she reassured me I’m early, but I told her I am now convinced I have an impending miscarriage coming my way, I asked her if I could have another test to do myself at home, she gave me one but it was a different brand as she’d ran out of the pasante ones, she told me use it tomorrow with FMU. I’d not drank or urinated for appx 2 hours, I picked up some FRER on the way home too. Came home and did both tests, FRER is darker than the control line now, and the white test came up with a better line than the blue test used in the doctors, so now I’m a bit more relieved, but also am anxious mess!

After my twin scar ectopic in Jan, the consultant requested when I was pregnant again I was to have an early scan. The dr phoned the EPU and the receptionist told her she wouldn’t give me an appt unless I have pain or bleeding, my dr explained it was requested by the consultant but she wouldn’t have any of it. So my dr told me not to worry she is going to contact my consultant directly instead and will get back to me! I know they won’t see anything in the form of a hb yet, but I just want to check the sac is in the right place this time! I had a nightmare last night I miscarried and was in such a state that I decided to visit the Drs today.

I’m such a mess 😭. K x

Attachments

• 0D6E0A83-4708-45E7-B285-7FDEE2C2D0D7.jpg
    0D6E0A83-4708-45E7-B285-7FDEE2C2D0D7.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 29
Yey mummypea, the lines look good. I hope this is IT for you. I remember you scar twins pregnancy :( i was also pregnant at the same time. We are both around 4 weeks now :) i have everything crossed for you xxx

Yey mummypea, the lines look good. I hope this is IT for you. I remember you scar twins pregnancy :( i was also pregnant at the same time. We are both around 4 weeks now :) i have everything crossed for you xxx

Thank you everyone! X

Massive congratulations to you doodlegirl, I’ve just read through your post and I’m rooting for you, you’re in my thoughts, stay strong, and those are amazing lines, mine looked like that with my twins at 14dpo. I had pink/red spotting with my son at 4-5 weeks, on and off for a few days. Xx

The hospital phoned me today, I have a scan booked for next Friday 21st. Now one more week to get through...

K x

Thank you everyone! X

Massive congratulations to you doodlegirl, I’ve just read through your post and I’m rooting for you, you’re in my thoughts, stay strong, and those are amazing lines, mine looked like that with my twins at 14dpo. I had pink/red spotting with my son at 4-5 weeks, on and off for a few days. Xx

The hospital phoned me today, I have a scan booked for next Friday 21st. Now one more week to get through...

K x

Only a week to go for you!!!! I really hope you see your little one with a lovely heartbeat mummypea. You so deserve it. Fingers crossed xxx

Congratulations and good luck with your scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->