FRER @11dpo

That's a very good line! Progressed nicely for you !

LOL @ 'blastocyst'

A Dr told me I wasn't pregnant as the line on their test was to faint even though I had a positive digital that morning, she said she would send it to the lab. 2 day's later got my result 'positive'. Told the midwife what she said and she basically said some people are idiots and a line is a line no matter how faint and there is nothing more definitive than a digi

I had the same thing, bfp on FRER and bfn at doctors. But its just bdcause the doctors tests arent sensitive enough, and they dont care for squinters. You will get a Positive at the doctors now! Congratulations mintie!!!

Thank you! I did go back today (Friday) and got a positive there, and and FRER at home where the test line matched the control. He took bloods and still wants to test HCG in case it was a false line...haha. Should find out what the level was next week some time.

The most annoying part was explaining my long cycle (it started on the 2nd October), I told him I ovulated around the 5th of November but he doesn't believe I could possibly know that and is saying I am 7 weeks and not 4.

fantastic progression!!! Congrats! Xxxx

Sigh minties, a doctor not understanding that not all women ovulate on CD 14-15 is just beyond me. It's like fertility medicine 101. I really hope at some point they listen to you!

Congratulations - though you need a new doctor.
My doc said 'if you've tested positive on an hpt then you're pregnant because hpts are very reliable nowadays'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->