FRER - 2 days late - BFP!! (Update pg. 3)

KrazzysGirl

Reaction score
Ok, I am 29 and have 7, 6, and 3 year olds. We also had a miscarriage 3 months before the oldest at 8 weeks. We hadn't decided not to have anymore kids yet, just weren't planning to have any more right now. Youngest one is still a little attached! he he!

My last AF was around April 1 or 2 (I forgot to write it down for once!) but was much lighter then usual and only lasted maybe 2 days (so maybe not AF). I thought I ovulated on April 6, which seemed crazy. I've had mild cramps off and on all month (not typical for me). I have 25 day cycles. My last normal cycle was in March. Last normal AF was March 7, Ovulated March 19. I know when I ovulate because I feel like a truck hit me for 6-8 hours! Not fun but sure makes it easy to figure out!

We dtd March 14th unprotected, 20th with a condom, April 4th unprotected, and April 10th (ish- I forgot to write that one down) unprotected. AF was due April 27th based on normal cycles.

FRER April 20th (FMU) - negative

FRER April 27th (late at night) - faint positive?
https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/jesusfreaks525/private/b41458d5-4714-4d9e-b142-f22d5cedaf44.jpg

FRER April 28th (FMU) - faint positive?
https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/jesusfreaks525/private/549882b0-fe50-473b-8fcd-e370a7046c99.jpg

No symptoms except permanently short on patience, very tired (probably symptom of having 3 kids!), foggy brain (symptom of being tired!), and KILLER back ache! I pulled a muscle in my back in HS and just thought that was acting up, but this is day 3 of back ache and it usually only lasts for 1 day. Taking 3 tylenol and using a heating pad in case I am pregnant. If not, I'd like to know though, so I can take some ibuprophen!

I also don't really have a sensation to pee after having my first two that were 9.3 lbs. and 9.13 lbs. except when I'm pregnant. I noticed today I was starting to feel that again...BUT that could be my mind playing tricks on me. Symptom spotting is the worst!

I would just go to the doctor to know for sure, but my 3 year old would have to go with me and would definitely tell her daddy! I wouldn't mind DH knowing except he is depressed and I don't want to give him one more thing to stress about until I know it's for sure. I personally don't mind a surprise little one! :) But I'm not going to try to have one right now. Our space and finances aren't really conducive to another little one right now. Not to mention my husband's depression.

Soooo...here I am posting pics hoping you ladies can help me! I thought about buying more tests to double check with but FRER is the most sensitive, so if it's faint on those then it wont show up anywhere else right? I never use digital tests because they are more expensive and less sensitive, BUT for once I get the need to just have it spelled out for you! I'm so tempted to try a digital right now!

No sign of AF until an hour or so ago. I am now spotting ever so slightly. Because of the previous miscarriage, this scares me! I'm okay with being pregnant even though it's not the best time, or not being pregnant, but I don't want to lose another one!

Do you think there is anyway this isn't a positive? Do you have a suggestion of another test that I should try that might pick it up? If it's for sure positive and I keep spotting, I'll tell my husband and go to the doctor. I just don't want to jump the gun.

Sorry that was sooooooo long!!! Thanks for any help you can offer! Forgot to add the lines showed up in the 3 minute window.

That is def positive hun congrats. This is mine at two days late ... (took this morning)

Attachments

• 11150930_10153023133933122_580294312545698797_n.jpg
    11150930_10153023133933122_580294312545698797_n.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 60
Thanks ladies! I can't decide if I want it to be real or not! he he! Like I'm in a dream or something! I'd love to have another one, I just know DH is going to freak because our house is getting so tight as it is! And I had to go on bed rest last time so there's concerns for my health. I'm just hoping the spotting doesn't mean anything! Or I'm not pregnant and it's AF.

My ob let me take advil once a day but every doctor has there own opinion on that.

Freaking out a little here! I was kind of looking for one more thing to say "yes, you are pregnant" or "no you are not". The spotting was just confusing things more. But when I checked my cervix to see if it felt like AF was coming, it was so high and so soft. So I guess it really is a BFP! So not sinking in yet!! Haven't told hubby yet, kind of freaking out! :) Thank you so much ladies for your imput!!! It means a lot!

:bfp::bfp::bfp:No doubt there Hun deffinate!
Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 mths

Congrats, lll be stalking ur story if that is ok. Your hubster will be ok. Whats one more cute face to love :)

No doubt about it youre definitely preggers x

Thanks ladies for all of your input! I needed a little convincing! I decided to go to the store yesterday and pick up two digital tests. I was a little doubtful that they would show anything since the frer line was so light. Well I tested around 11 am when I had just peed an hour before. I know worst urine to test with right? Well, guess what?! They both showed up :bfp:!

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/jesusfreaks525/private/test%204.jpeg

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/jesusfreaks525/private/test%205.jpeg

It's funny to me that the FRER was still this light!

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/jesusfreaks525/private/test%203.jpeg

Okay, NOW I believe it! :haha: I'm starting to get excited too!!:happydance:

Now to the bad news :growlmad:...

The spotting turned into much more yesterday (part of why I got the digitals to verify it wasn't AF coming 4 days late) so I called my doctor's office. They are wonderful and got me in the same day for an US and to see a doctor. My midwife wasn't available but after my third delivery being with a doctor from this practice, and it going sooooo much better then my previous two births with doctors elsewhere...I pretty much trust anyone working at this doctors office.

US showed nothing, which is what is expected at 4 weeks. Thickened lining of the uterus and nothing obviously wrong. Doctor was concerned about the bleeding and clots, but said my cervix was still closed so that was good! They did bloodwork for beta and progesterone so we will know those results tomorrow. I'll be doing a second beta tomorrow. We'll get those results next week and know more how the baby is doing then.

I'm not having strong contractions (like I did at the end with my previous miscarriage) just cramps when I walk around more then 10-15 min or try to pick up anything even remotely heavy. So I'm taking it easy for now. Hopefully the digitals picking it up in the middle of the day yesterday is a good sign and the baby is fine. My hope is that its something going wrong with my body that is easily fixable (progesterone maybe?) and nothing wrong with the baby.

I'll keep you guys updated!

Congrats and keep us posted hopefully its a sticky bean

Congratulations! Keeping my fingers crossed all is ok hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"