FRER - 2 days late - BFP!! (Update pg. 3)

Congratulations and good luck with it all. Bleeding is worrying but seems to be a lot note common than we're led to believe x

I just wanted to get on here and do one final update. I hate when people forget to come back to threads and tell you what the outcome of a situation was.

First of all, thank you everyone for your kind words! It is so nice to not feel alone when something like this is going on! Thankfully I've had a GREAT support system in real life too!

I did end up miscarrying. Beta's from the first blood draw showed a low but healthy level at 18. Progesterone was low so they prescribed me some. Second beta was down to 5. :(

Although, I know I will not be 100% for a while, I am getting stronger day by day. Hubby has been amazing and this has drawn us closer together. And surprise, surprise, he's actually considering us trying for a 4th! For the moment we are "not trying, not preventing" until he makes a decision. Although that might seem like an odd decision when he's not sure what he wants, he said he is not worried about it much anymore. If we get pregnant again while he's deciding, then it's okay! If not, that's okay too, and he'll keep thinking about if he is ready to try for a bigger family. So maybe I'll be back on here soon! :)

My body is still really out of whack from the miscarriage so I might end up being pregnant without knowing it! So I'm planning to test every week until I get a BFP or AF comes back so I know what to expect. I just don't want to not know if I am.

Just read through your posts, I'm so so sorry. But I hope you end up getting your BFP soon <3

So sorry to read all this :( glad you have. A good support system and hubs is considering a 4th miracle, my rainbow babies are due in just a few weeks so who knows, you might get 4&5 at the same time ;) good luck and hope to see you around soon xxx

So sorry to hear this :hugs: I'm glad you have the support from your oh and family and hope your back here soon with your sticky bfp! :hugs:

So sorry to hear that hun, sending you lots of hugs xx

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the support on these forums! You ladies are awesome!

In happy news, hubby seems to REALLY not mind having another one soon because we dtd 4 times in the 2 weeks around ovulation vs. the 1-2 times per month like usual (due to his depression)! So I might get my BFP soon! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->