+ FRER 7 days before missed AF already have symptoms s

ksierra44

Reaction score
Anybody else get a positive test super early and already have symptoms before 4 weeks?? I took a$ test today 4 days before missed AF and it had a line. Already had shakeyness and nausea this morning.

I also had a positive FRER 7 days before my period and had symptoms. I didn't have nausea yet, but my breasts were really sore, I had cramps and twinges, and was waking up to pee in the middle of the night starting 2 days before the positive test. It totally happens!

Yea i guess it must! Its strange. I wish i could drop the money on a digital thst would tell me how many weeks past O i am.

Don't waste your money on those, they might just cause you worry! I got a 1-2 at 10dpo and then a 2-3 at 15dpo. I tried for a 3+ at 21, 22, and 23 dpo and still got 2-3 and was freaking out. I went and got my beta drawn at 22dpo and my HCG was 7661! The stupid test is supposed to give you a 3+ at 2600. I think it's a rip off because they know women will keep buying tests to see the numbers go up and if they don't get the number they think they should have, they'll just keep testing. There's some other gals on here that have had the same experience. I started a thread about it in the First tri boards somewhere.

Anybody else get a positive test super early and already have symptoms before 4 weeks?? I took a$ test today 4 days before missed AF and it had a line. Already had shakeyness and nausea this morning.

The symptoms can be normal for that time anyway though even for non pregnant women due to the increased progesterone.
Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->