FRER Advice at 12dpo

AVbaby

Mother of 1
Reaction score
So, about 3 years ago with i was TTC my DS I read everything I could about HPT. Back then FRER was known to be the best. Now after TTC #2 for months and having taken about 20 FRER, a notice a good 1/4 of them gave me this horrible indent line.

So, this morning i woke up 2 hours before i normally do and my temp on my chart drop to .1 above my CL, i'm at 12dpo with a normal 13-14 day LP. My past O temps were never that high to begin with and two other times did it dip this low, but after taking my temp i thought i was out this month.

SO, what did i do? Well 2 hours after my FMU I wanted to test, so with my 2-3 hour SMU i tested with my last FRER-6 day sooner ones. I set my timer for 3min and looked at it when it went off. what happened? I got a line...and it looked like it had a little pink in it.

I tryid to take a picture of it but i don't think my picture did justice to it. I posted what pic i got to the "countdown to pregnancy" website and more people said neg. Maybe it was another indent.

SO, my questions are: how long should i wait to test again? Do FRER indents show up at the 3min mark? Does that dip in temp really mean i'm out?

Here is the link to the really poor picture:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=416051

Sorry I can't help with the temp question but I do see a hint of pink on that test..good luck x

Thank you Felcity45

I see the pink, at least i think i do. After months of OKPs and HPTs I just think I imagine them.

Do you know how long i should wait until i test again?

I can see pink too!

I would test again tomorrow. X

Thank you Chase for the advice.

Just to let everyone know that picture was taken right after the 3min mark so it wasn't like 10-20-30min later either.

im such a POAS person. I went out today and got a FRGold digital, never used one of these. My digital with DS was an EPT one. I don't know their sensitivity so i'll have to wait longer for those, but i wont have to guess if its an indent line or not. Until then i have maybe five more wondfo tests to go through.

Everyone is giving me so much hope! I'm still worried about the temp dip i guess we will see. *so wants to POAS..any stick*

Anyone use the FR Gold digital yet?

I haven't, not to sure about digi's. I have used clear blue. But not had any good experiences with them tbh. Mine said not pregnant when I had bloods done later that day and my hcg levels were 131! So who knows. But I have seen 1 lady get a + early on. Good luck

thank u everyone for the input. ill update tomorrow with my temp, hpt, etc. tomorrow

I think I see it and pink, too. I have had indents on frers show up in the 3 minute mark lately. So retest.

As for the temp dip, can't help. My temps drop at about .3 increments starting 10dpo, dip below my cover at 12 dpo, then AF spots that day and starts the next. So... =/ Temps can fluctuate though so I guess just keep an eye on it tomorrow morning

I see the pink on your test too..

But I know what you mean about the indents...I've been getting the same thing with my test...at least I think they are indents?

I thought I saw pink on this test of mine the other day but then today I dont think I saw anythingon a new FRER...so idk. I'm just as confused as you with these tests! lol.

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 23
I think I see a really faint line. I would definitely retest in the morning. I don't know about FR gold but I got a + on a CB digi 11dpo.

Hmm, maybe get a different test? I used FRER after getting faint positives on my ICs, about 7dpo. Tried again at 10dpo, BFN. I've gotten two BFPs from Safeway brand digitals and Walmart cheapies. FRER just don't seem as sensitive, imo.

My test today looks exactly like yours! Hoping they're positive, I keep turning mine in the light to see if I can see it better. Not sure if I should tell hubby or not...
Baby dust to us both!

Update:

13dpo today - AF due tomorrow or Today. Longest LP is 14, shortest is 13
My BBT temps have gone nowhere. They are the same as yesterday, not up not down. Sitting nice at 97.59 just laughing in my face.
I took a few Wondfo tests that i have, all of which are giving me the same thing. A line i can't make out if it has color all within the timeline. I have a few FRER, I took one in the afternoon, with a 4hr hold but had coffee in there, it came out the same as the one yesterday. Not darker just the same. I thought it was negative but my friend said she saw the line but couldn't make out color.

Either way we will known tomorrow. If AF doesn't show, which i am guessing she will i have been having af cramps on/off all day today, then i'll run up and get a different test because i am just sick of these FRERs.

Mrsclt: I hope that yours becomes a BFP i would like someone to have good news.

update:

14dpo today
AF due today, no show yet
HPTs look negative
bbt temp went up today by .1, still low compared to other post-o temps.

lost on what is happening. Wish AF or BFP would happen so i'll know.

Oh, no. That is so frustrating! I hope you get an answer soon!

Well, last night at around midnight AF hit so on to next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"