Frer after an hour 10dpo

blondebabe

Reaction score
I see it! It's actually pink but do I trust it after an hour? Normally when I'm not pregnant I don't even get any line after an hour.... Hmm..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 59
The same thing has happened to the cheapie too... Now I really never get a line on them!! The picture isn't too good but I promise the line is there ... I also got a bit of pinkish brown cm today... I hope that's a good sign :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 63
It needs to come up within the time limit to be classed as a positive result hun. Try another one in a day or so :)

Hiya hun, im sorry to.put a downer on it but last cycle I got a pink evap 20 mins past the time limit I tested.again and it was neg. Re test to be sure. I hope you get your bfp soon xx

I have gotten an evap after checking a test after timeframe. I would disregard any result out of timeframe. Test again tomorrow xx

I've got evaps after leaving frers sitting- and if you open them your even more bound to get one. Sorry I don't see anything on the ic

I wouldn't trust it test again hun xx GL x

I got a line on an frer this cycle that was voted by 60% to be positive on ctp but I got AF the same day. That one was within the time limit. The previous day I got a line that showed up after an hour or so. Keep testing chick and good luck!! X

I'd test again Hun and see what comes up in the time limit, good luck! Xx

Looks like a very faint BFP...I wouldn't count yourself out just yet, with it being over the time limit. That's what happened with my last pregnancy, and this one as well. I would test again tomorrow a.m...or if you can wait even 2 days...you will have a definite answer than! FX'd for you!!!!

I use the cheapies too, and I feel like you really really need to see a line in order for it to be +, Cause I have been using them for months now and I see a line on pretty much all of mine. But hopefully that is not the case with you, and you get your BFP!!!! You should retest and update us!!! Good Luck! FX

Hi ladies well I got a bfn again on clearblue and cheapies and frer :( was hoping for at least a little line :( maybe I'm not pregnant :( 12 dpo today xx

I get loads of lines on mine after an hour or so and af has arrived every month so far! Sorry hun hoping you get your bfp soon. x

Thankyou everyone ! I have just been looking on images of ovulation and I think I may be a day or 2 behind I think I worked it out wrong I ovulated on 22nd afternoon ish time.... But I think I just had implantation bleeding ( see other thread for grafic picture ) so i think I am just testing too early but my goodness am I bloats and hornmonal ATM xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->