FRER and False Positives

BlueMoonBubba

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot online, and it seems that the FRER in the U.S is different to the FRER in Australia, the one in the U.S detects levels as low as 6miu and the one in Australia detects 25+ miu. I'm just so disappointed at FR now, I have read over 100 reviews all claiming they had devastating false positives. Here are some reviews from Aussie customers.

https://www.productreview.com.au/p/first-response-early-result-pregnancy-test.html

Maybe I'm dwelling too much into this topic, but it's really depressing me to have spirits lifted with a nice faint pink line that comes up within the 2 minute frame and then BFNs later:cry:

sorry rant over :cry:

:flower:Yes some brands do that trick.. just when the urine passes thro the dye we see a line.. Stay positive. Hope you get your Bfp soon

I had a faint line on an old style FRER that convinced me but it was just the indent line. Gutting :( :hugs:

I had a faint line on an old style FRER that convinced me but it was just the indent line. Gutting :( :hugs:
it's horrible isn't it :cry:

I haven't tested today and don't intend to test until i miss AF. Just waiting for it to come now with full force i have the worst cramps :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->