Frer at 15dpo

Pne1985

Reaction score
Has anybody had a faint line on a Frer at 15dpo and had a successful pregnancy? I’m kind of losing hope that this isn’t a good thing!

Attachments

• 8D3FA5AB-01CC-47FD-B866-A8D96F49712F.jpg
    8D3FA5AB-01CC-47FD-B866-A8D96F49712F.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 152
In my experience mine were as dark or darker than control line. I think I'm an early implanter though. My frer bfp was at 9dpo with 2nd pregnancy and I didn't test early with 1st.

Could it be possible you Od a little later than you thought or maybe you implanted on the later side?

This pregnancy I've had dark lines but I think I implanted early this cycle. With my DD I didn't even get a positive test until after I missed AF. You can have a healthy pregnancy and not get dark lines right away, it all depends on when you implanted and what your hcg levels were beforehand.

I’m not sure on implantation. I thought I got my very first squinter at 11dpo that’s what worries me unless they were all indents and I’m just getting positives now. This is my chart and I know I definitely o’d On cd12. So unless my egg survived 48 hrs, we dtd on cd14 and then implanted later? I don’t know. Trying to be positive! Haha

Attachments

• 6FB2B897-1FE1-4BB3-93E3-92C5F8356862.jpg
    6FB2B897-1FE1-4BB3-93E3-92C5F8356862.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 28
It could be an indent or it could be positive. I always had crappy luck with FRER until I was officially late. They would get my hopes up for no reason...

I see you have a lot of open circles on your ff chart. You O date could definitely be wrong then.

Also I see your temps falling down but again open circles.

Good luck.

Picture is blurry when I try to enlarge it but I see something. My first line at 14dpo with my son was pretty light and he’s 3.5 now. Fingers crossed it gets darker for you!

I see you have a lot of open circles on your ff chart. You O date could definitely be wrong then.

Also I see your temps falling down but again open circles.

Good luck.

Yes I don’t take my temp at the same time everyday. Today it was shortly after 5am which is at least 2 hrs earlier than usual so that could be why it was so low still. I couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at that point.

Picture is blurry when I try to enlarge it but I see something. My first line at 14dpo with my son was pretty light and he’s 3.5 now. Fingers crossed it gets darker for you!

Well this gives me some hope!! Thank you!

PNE, is your line pink in person? Its really hard to see anything on that test from that photo even when I zoom in. On my computer it looks like the indents I was getting in January and February if the test was oversaturated.

I started bleeding yesterday so I’m taking it that it ended up being a chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"