FRER BFN - am I out?

Hopeful H

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I’m back here after deciding to try for a 2nd baby. I found this site so supportive when I was trying for my little boy so here I am!

I was convinced that I was pregnant this month. The only symptom that I had last time was brown discharge in place of AF and I’ve had that this month (for only the 2nd time in my life). Back in 2012, I took a Superdrug test on CD32 (good memory to say it was 3 years ago!) and it came up positive straight away. I took a FRER today and it was definitely negative. I got a +OPK on CD16. Am I out? xx

Well, if you take your basal temps, you will narrow it down, but otherwise yes from first +opk..Are your cycles regular? How long?
15dpo you may still get a bfp, as even if you know when you O, you can't usually pinpoint implanting.
They say 12dpo is the latest implant, but you need about 3-4 days for a faint bfp to show. If I were you the best advice is test every few days until bfp or AF.
It's hard to say a def timeframe, since opks can be + 2-3 days before O ...so there's alot of variables hehe
Sorry hun
Just keep testing every couple days is best I can say.

AF showed up last night (always the way after spending money on HPTs!) so looking ahead to next month now. Thank you for the support x

Sorry to hear. Fertility Friend is a great resource. I just started temping this month after many months of trying. It can give you some insight into what your cycle is doing. Worth checking out!

I'm going to take the plunge and get the CB advanced monitor. I had the older version and I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle of using it so fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->