Frer can you see it? **Update page 5 CB NON DIGI**

Yeah I think so too. Basically 2 years ago I had a hip replacement but I'm still getting pain and they think it's the muscles and tendons in my hip so I have to have a GA for an injections into that part. It's not a proper procedure but due to the position of the leg they have to put it in I have to be knocked out.

Not sure what to say to them to be honest?

I have had a positive pregnancy test but I've also had negative? Lol they will think I'm crackers haha

Awww big hugs I have no idea what to do. I hope everything goes well though x

So negative CB plus and CB DIGI and hospital urine test guess I'm not pregnant!!

Yeah had the procedure now home in bed stuffing my face with chocolate... Always makes me feel better haha thank you for support though I'm sure I'll be back again with more stupid lines that aren't real lol xxx

Well this is possible yes but no sign of period lol if I don't have a period could I still have a CP if that makes sense?

Im going to the Drs tomorrow to see what they say about it all as I'm so confused just because I have had clear positives and then negatives with the same brands! Just want to draw a line if I'm not and start again!!

I just read your thread. I had the same thing last month. 4 positive test and then next day nothing. Maybe you had a little chemical. I'm sorry your going through this. Good luck dear for next month.

As horrible as it sounds if it is a chemical at least i can move on from the uncertainty of am I aren't I. Also means I am ovulating just got to hope that I get a period now...never thought I'd say that lol haven't had one sine June 2014!!!

As horrible as it sounds if it is a chemical at least i can move on from the uncertainty of am I aren't I. Also means I am ovulating just got to hope that I get a period now...never thought I'd say that lol haven't had one sine June 2014!!!

I know that feeling, I skipped this last month after the positive test. I never had a cycle, but my ovulation was where my cd12 would of been. So at least it's somewhat on track. I wonder if I'll have a period this month.

image.jpg

Something? Nothing?

Defo going crazy with these tests. I'm sure my DH will soon confiscate my bank card lol

I see what you mean, but I can't tell if it has colour- it might just be a really bad indent... Does it look pink irl?

I can see something I think, but looks like it is grey so would guess at indent. X

It did look a bit pinky to be honest but I need to stop testing now it's just too stressful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->