FRER evap at 6dpo! Beware ladies they do happen! Update it was an evap :/

Blue I was around 10-11dpo I got MY FAINT bfp on an answer (like a frer) and a digital the same day...I am terrified..the prayers mean so much thanks..I am a mess:cry::cry:

Ah hun stay strong it's on Gods hands now. What's the next step? How long until
Your next scan?

Faith is not necessary when we know how things are going to work out - that's knowledge. It's in the time of unknowing that having faith gets you through to the other side. Faith is what gives you strength and is the light in your heart that keeps shining even when there is darkness outside

Your little sac is that ray of light - keep the faith that it will start to shine more so you can see it on your next scan. :dust:

aww blue thanks for showing me a positive outlook..Thank you sooo much..My next scan is a week from today! I am sooo nervous..maybe if I felt preg at all I wouldnt be so worried. :shrug: I am not a person of faith but I surely am going to try! I promise.. :hugs:

7 little days and you will have a smile back on your face. GL :dust:

blue in a few days you should be grinning from ear to ear! fxd! How many dpo are you sweetie?

I just wanted to say that my first FRER was just like that. In fact I didn't get a good FRER at all before I got a digital result and stopped using them.

Hey girls well im not sure if it was an evap as ive tested a cple of times today with ic's and seem to be getting v v faint lines on them?!? Hmmmmm...will test again tmor and see if any darker if not then they must be evaps aswell! Ugh this testing early is sooooo frustrating! Lol! xxx

Blue im cramping a little at min, i hate cramping and BFN's! Feels like af on her way but not due for another 4 days!!! Test again hun if i was you. Got everything crossed for ya xxx :hugs:

Okay girls so am bored as dh on xbox grrrr.....so thought id do another test and blow me the same thing has happened again! I must have a bad batch of frers! Ugh, how annoying! V v v v faint line! I can only just make it out....im thinkin its a defo bfn again! Ugh i need to stop testing! Lol! xxx

The same thing has happened to me for the past 5 days on FRER!

Defininatley hope this is the start of your BFP. I know how hard it is to wait to test until closer to when AF is due. Ugh!

Ohhh Trypaw im sorry af got you......xxx

Well evaps again for me this morning, still cramping and having a bit of nausea so who knows what is going on.....im expecting the outcome to be BFN but still only 8dpo so early days.....xxx:hugs:

Cramping at 7-8dpo might actually be a good sign hunny. Do you have a pic of today's evap?

These are my early FRERs that I considered evaps, in case it helps you to compare. The first one was 10dpo and clear negative at 10 minutes, but an hour and a half later, you can see the pink line was there. The second was 11dpo but a little more clear. The last one was 12dpo. Then there's my ICs from 11 and 12dpo.

Attachments

• DSC02002crop.jpg
    DSC02002crop.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC02015.jpg
    DSC02015.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC02041.jpg
    DSC02041.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC02025.jpg
    DSC02025.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 45
GOOD MORNING LADIES..BFP AND HUGS TO ALL! Could this be..how are you sweetie?:hugs:

HOPES LETS SEE MORE EVAPS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! I JUST KNOW YOU ARE......................:hugs:

i took a FRER as i believed that there were super Accurate!! anyways i did a test before i went on holiday and forgot to take it with us opppps picture was taken 3 days later so :/... Anyways i started spotting 2 days before AF was due. So i think im deffo out :( x

Heres my Test:

Attachments

• P1050723.jpg
    P1050723.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 53
HI any update on your frer was it an evap? as when i took my frer it came up like this thought the same but 3 days after that it was a massive bfp.

asibling4-I'm very well thank you! How are you doing, and when do you next hear? I've been stalking your posts on and off-hope it all works out soon.

Babee_bugs, I can't see anything on your pic, sorry. Did you spot or full on have AF? Spotting a few days before AF can be a sign of implantation.

try paw, sorry about darn AF! But I guess without an AF, we could not achieve pregnancy..thats How I had to look at it..Hugs to you sweetie..

Babee, I agree with couldthisbeit, poss implantation bleeding..I see a smudge on your test?? Do you have a better pic?

Couldthisbe, I am thrilled that you are good...I remember when I first joined BNB, shortly after you got your BFP!:thumbup: As for me, I do not find out until 6 days from now..I dont feel pregnant at all except sore bbs and emotions,,I am so scared..I have this empty feeling as though nothing is in there!! :cry::shrug: Thanks for asking!

it does look better in real life and pinky and ive inverted it and comes up more clearer... i think thats the only pic i have of it... After pinky spotting the next day i was really heavy and had a huge tissue clots :( Urghh lol... But ive had only light spotting since... seems really odd for my AF... But i dont no longer have any symptoms. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->