FRER evap at 6dpo! Beware ladies they do happen! Update it was an evap :/

babee, get a new frer and take with FMU..POST PIC..I will help you find loine if there!:hugs:

Just found another pic that i took of it... Its probs me imagining that i can see lines hahaha x

Attachments

• P1050727.jpg
    P1050727.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 41
babee, get a new frer and take with FMU..POST PIC..I will help you find loine if there!:hugs:

Ive got more there sat in my chest of drawers lol.. But i do think its a complete waste, im almost sure i can see a line and it was/is pink... But ive done IC's after, and got very very very very faint lines... But i did have 1day were AF was heavy and i passed a Large clot (So sorry for TMI)... Then since then i have pink and brown spotting... which is totally not normal for me, im usually heavy for a few days then to nothing... Strangeeeee lol x

could be implantation bleeding..hmm..let me see if I can make heads or tales of your test...brb//

Babee I defo see a shadowing of a pink line so could be the start of a BFP..Have you tried digital?? Here is my tweak of your test!

babee.jpg

thank-you hunnie.... i did invert the test online sumwhere and the control line showed up as bright green and so did another line.... so whoooo knows... But i did the first response test the day before i started spotting :/ x

well its very norm to spot in early pregnancy sweetie..sometimes your uterus has to shed the old blood..gross but true..I hopethis is it for you! fxd

Very true, but i feel like ive lost all hope :(... lol... Ive just uploaded the 1st FRER pic on this website: https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?method=invert&testID=12762
Heres the other 1: https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?method=desaturate&testID=12763

you can see it inverted and grey scale... I dont know what to think i really dont... Im going to test tomorrow morning with FRER as thats a full week since I started spotting so i guess that 1 will hold all the answers x

I see the line on the inverted..But it looks odd shaped? Idk what to think!?!? :shrug:

as it dried its sort of got like a werid curve on it lol... I do believe its an evap though... I suppose ill know soon x

just took another pic:... i cant see much if anything, this is now 6 days old x

Heres the inverted pic: https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?method=invert&testID=12765

In real life it does look quite pinky :S x

Attachments

• P1050735.jpg
    P1050735.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 31
Hi girls, well ive just done a FRER and not a hint of a line, a huge BFN for me! ughhhhhhh!!! Im still cramping at min, have burning sensation around my ab area.....but i think its just af gearing up to be a nasty witch this month! lol!:hugs:

Thanks for the pics couldbeit im gona test again in a couple of days as i am only 8dpo right now.....so you never know, i will compare with yours if i get nearly a bfp....x

Babee, i say :test::test::test: and post pics for us! xxxxxx

Hey AS, looking gorgeous as ever, how are ya doll? Ugh think i was hit by the dreaded Evap Plague......looks like im gona end up wiv af sooner than i think! Ugh the pain......Evil witch she is! xxxxxxx:hugs:

Ae thanks my hopes my love..I am ok, tweaking tests and passing time! I am going to say this again..too early for a defo bfn, not too too early for a start of a bfp..your urine concentration may be diff today and thats why no lines on either test..factory made tests need I remind you?? I am looking forward to future double lines from you momma! Hang on in there.. xx :hugs:

Awww thanks hun, will be testing again sat morning as im away working tomorrow so i wont be on here.....:cry:

Yes you carry on tweaking you are doing a grand job, hopefully i will have somemore for you to tweak after weekend.......:hugs:

cant wait ladies..hopes and babees , my time passing tweak providers..lol..xx

i just think ive convinced myself that im not, because i did have 1 day that was fairly heavy red blood with a large clot... so either im deffo not, or i was and not now :/ If that was my AF its deffo a weird 1 im normally heavy for a good few days, not just 1 x x

digitals cost sooooo much, i cant afford to buy any of those at the min, skint off being on holiday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"