FRER evap or faint line? IC's totally BFN :-/

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi ladies im anything between 8-10dpo not sure when I o'd exactly but my EWCM had dried up by last monday. Anyways tested with FRER this afty and got a very faint line in the time frame which has stayed, i was shocked too see it so held my pee for hour n half too test with I and the stark white BFN's!! Thought they have been at least a hint of a shadow but nothing:shrug:

See what you think of my FRER.....can you see it? Anyone want too tweak it? Not sure how i attach more than one pic? Thanks for looking girls:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 84
Some IC's just aren't great. I had a clear bfp on a FRER and my wondfo was still negative/barely there!

Oh really? Thats interesting too know! Will see what tomorrow brings but am sure my FRER will be stark white! Thanks for replying xxx

I'm seeing something ;) here's the tweek I am able to do. See it there too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 29
I see it!

And hour and half hold won't show anything on your other tests you need at least 4hr hold this early on honey!

Good luck for tomorrow's x

Thank you everyone! Just annoys me that ive had so many evaps with IC's and now when i desperatly want too see a line too confirm the FRER they stark white!! Crazzzzy!!!

I can totally see the line. Very faint but its def there!! Wait until tomorrow morning and I think you will have a darker line;) This is what happened with me with my last baby, very very faint line barely there, but I could slightly see it. the next day it was there for others to see! Congratulations!!

I see it! Btw research tells me that FRER detects 6.5 miu while most IC's are >=10miu so there's a good chance that FRER's catching the beginning.

Hi girls, well heres a pic of this mornings FRER taken with FMU, not seeing a lot so am guessing yesterdays was a dodgy test....bit annoyed because FRER's are expensive so you expect them too be reliable, very annoying. Have taken a couple of IC's and not seeing anything on them either. Will post pics. Thanks for looking xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 41
I see something on the frer. Are you seeing an indent or maybe faint line?

There's definitely another line on both your frer's. If I saw those lines I would think bfp!

I know, I could defo see something on the FRER's but the IC's are stark white, maybe I got a couple of duff tests. I'm going too buy somemore tomorrow and test again Saturday, I've got zero symptoms so I'm not getting too excited. Thanks for looking girls, will update over weekend xxx

I'm seeing something on the frer, but can't tell color. Hope it's the start of your bfp!

When I tilt the FRER pic to the side, I see it clear as day! IC's were the last tests to be positive for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->