FRER help please *Update with Veriquick 9/23*

baseball_mom

Reaction score
Pictures are in the case and out of the case. I don't know if this is just the bad indents that FRER is having lately or the start of a BFP. I'm just so tired of the guessing game. Please let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1531.jpg
    IMG_1531.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 43
I definitely see that line and it seems to have some color!! Fingers crossed for you. :flower:

I can definitely see that second line! I'd say early :bfp: :)

Baseball_mom! Hey girl! Long time no talk!

I've had FRERs like that and it was nothing for me... I personally hate the new FRERs because of my lines like that. It was just the indent for me --- but of course I'm hoping it is a true line for you. I saw so many like that turn to BFP, it's like it starts out grey clear line then gets pink. Soooo weird. But def my experience isn't everyone's, and I'm KMFX!

Sorry I'm not much help and probably more confusing. Keep testing!

Here's what mine looked like, if it helps:

https://i67.tinypic.com/frxy0.jpg

Baseball_mom! Hey girl! Long time no talk!

I've had FRERs like that and it was nothing for me... I personally hate the new FRERs because of my lines like that. It was just the indent for me --- but of course I'm hoping it is a true line for you. I saw so many like that turn to BFP, it's like it starts out grey clear line then gets pink. Soooo weird. But def my experience isn't everyone's, and I'm KMFX!

Sorry I'm not much help and probably more confusing. Keep testing!

Here's what mine looked like, if it helps:

https://i67.tinypic.com/frxy0.jpg

Hi wifey!

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about it just being the new stupid tests. I told myself I try and wait until Monday morning and if I'm really pregnant I would have a better line. We shall see! Luckily I have a busy weekend so hopefully that will help me not test.

I will say that I have a white/grey indent 2 days ago that looked different than this one. This one I do see color in real life I'm just concerned that its just these new tests and that I'm not actually pregnant and I will be heartbroken all over again. Thanks ladies for looking! I appreciate all the support so much!

I hope its a BFP but unfortunantly I've had a few that looked like that and I wasn't pregnant. I'm really starting to give up hope on HPTs.......

Looks promising but like mentioned frers are evil lately. FX for you.

So I took a Dollar Store Veriquick test this morning on only a 2 hour hold. Are they known for evaps? Do evaps have color? Can someone look at this and let me know? I'm going crazy here. I want to run out and buy more tests but I'm trying to hold off.

Attachments

• Test3.jpg
    Test3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 81
Can still see something. When my frer was faint it was barely noticeable on a cheapie. Hope it darkens up for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"