FRER - Immediate second line but white?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
I'm 11dpo and i've taken 2 FRER's today with first and third urine. With both, as the urine passed over the test line it was clearly highlighted white and stayed that way. This has never happened when i've used FRERs in the past. i took the first test apart and the second line dried pink, albeit faint. Although i know you shouldnt trust tests taken apart and left to dry! But im still wondering because of the immediate white line which I havent got before! I've read for some women this is the start of their bfp. Has anyone else had this?

Could be an indent. I wouldn't trust it unless it had color within the time limit.

Hmm thats what i thought. guess i will just have to wait and see!

I'm 11dpo and i've taken 2 FRER's today with first and third urine. With both, as the urine passed over the test line it was clearly highlighted white and stayed that way. This has never happened when i've used FRERs in the past. i took the first test apart and the second line dried pink, albeit faint. Although i know you shouldnt trust tests taken apart and left to dry! But im still wondering because of the immediate white line which I havent got before! I've read for some women this is the start of their bfp. Has anyone else had this?

I get this line every single time I use a frer. And it'll even turn pink sometimes after an hr or so. Some women do say their bfp starts out that way but I wouldn't get excited or hopeful until u see color. Once u get to know how the evaps on frer and other brands work, ull be able to ignore them better. But yes frer has a HUGE indent issue right now. I actually called their company about it a few months back to complain. If you try testing again tomorrow or the next day and there's still no color, its prob an evap BUT its only 11dpo today for you so there's still time to get a real bfp! :) I think women say their bfps start out with the white indent line because they really just didn't have a positive originally and got the indent but a day or more later, they'd end up getting their real bfp. It took me a lil bit of research to understand the link between the while line and pregnancy..its pretty much just a coincidence. I learned the hard way that ALL pregnancy tests, no matter the brand, will show some sort of evap at some point, some more so than other tests. My fingers are crossed that your white line turns pink! :) how long have you been trying? (u dont have to answer if u dont want to..just trying to get to know more of the ladies on here)

Thanks aidensmommy, I think you're probably right :thumbup:

It's hard when you're so desperate to see a BFP that you cling to any hope!

It's our second month of TTC, we got a BFP last month but it ended in a loss at 4w 5d. I know two months in TTC is nothing but I've been wanting a child for 5 yrs and DH is only just ready, so I'm impatient!

How long have you been trying? X

Fingers crossed for you hun xx.

I had the exact same thing happen to me and it was an evap. :( Hopefully it's the start of something for you, but wait for some color to celebrate.

Thanks everyone. And definitely no celebrating for me yet ward, after last months experience I won't even trust a faint pink line!

Thanks aidensmommy, I think you're probably right :thumbup:

It's hard when you're so desperate to see a BFP that you cling to any hope!

It's our second month of TTC, we got a BFP last month but it ended in a loss at 4w 5d. I know two months in TTC is nothing but I've been wanting a child for 5 yrs and DH is only just ready, so I'm impatient!

How long have you been trying? X

it doesn't matter if it's only been two months of trying, a loss is still so extremely hard to deal with AND you clearly want it as bad as anyone. I pray u can get pregnant very quickly! FX extra tight for u!

Just to update, the white line was just a fluke/evap as AF arrived yesterday. At least I know for future to ignore it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->