FRER - indent line :( - Update pg.3

Betty.Rubble

One DD & Baking #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Is this just the indent line? Never had it come up on FRER before. Photo taken at 8 mins with FMU.

https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t482/RoseArcana90/OPKs/E3024291-0B75-45BF-90FC-2C969EAFB29A_zpszkirmkvv.jpg

TIA x

It's tough. There's a clear line but can't see any colour.

Past 2 months I've had similar on one day maybe 8 or 9dpo then nothing other days- not pregnant.
Here's a link to my 9dpo test last month when I wasn't pregnant - not quite as clear as your though
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test512436

It seems indents are getting more common with these tests. Never used to see them.

Can you see colour? Wish you the best of luck!

I don't think I see much colour to be honest but now I'm stressing lol. Will get another for tomorrow. Might do a cheapie with SMU to placate me until then!

Thanks for replying x

Hi, I guess this might be enough for a positive result. My doc says any visible, even so barely visible line is a predictor if it is repeated on at least two tests simultaneously. Last time I did the testing these were 3 diferent lines on 3 different tests. Here the most colorful line on the cheapest test of all to my surprise lol.
So, doing another one is a good idea to clarify the things. Wish you good luck. Hugs.

It seems to have faded a bit since taking the picture - would this mean it's just the indent? Can still see it but really not sure on colour.

In all honesty I don't think it had much colour if any. Just never had this show up before. Will be testing again tomorrow x

If it was like that at 8 mins I'd be inclined to say bfp? Can't wait for the next test x

Bit of tweaking. Looks grey to me?

https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t482/RoseArcana90/OPKs/95515CB5-058A-49BB-924F-FB0F411D33EF_zpsg0lw2jyc.jpg

Inverted - do indent lines glow a bit??
https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t482/RoseArcana90/1_zpsbjamr6ab.jpg

Bought more old style FRERs (thank goodness they still sell the old type at boots in the uk!). Will test with FMU tomorrow. Driving myself mad!! Even pulled out a definate BFN FRER from 2 weeks ago and held it up to the light and can't see the indent line or anything. Cycles are wacky so no idea on ov date. CD 81 now!

If I got that test, I would assume I was pregnant. I have used FR's for many years and only ever saw the indent or an evap if I had left a test lying around for a week. My first positive with this baby was very similar. Good luck!

That is exactly the same as my FRER bfp at 11dpo (I'll attach pics) x

The pen is how many DPO, then wether test was taken in the Am or pm so 11dpo am = 11Am etc x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 29
Hope this helps, my first test was a 'grey' colour but was 100% bfp x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 38
11am test is my first bfp x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
Sorry didn't mean to uploAd same photo twice!

Also try taking a FRER tonight, I did one at 11dpo Am, then 11dpo PM, as like u wasn't sure as it was grey, but it came up darker than the mornings one so I had my answer, also another thing I did was hold the 'test window' infront of a lamp, or shine a light threw it, if it's still there then I'd say :bfp: x

Sorry didn't mean to uploAd same photo twice!

Also try taking a FRER tonight, I did one at 11dpo Am, then 11dpo PM, as like u wasn't sure as it was grey, but it came up darker than the mornings one so I had my answer, also another thing I did was hold the 'test window' infront of a lamp, or shine a light threw it, if it's still there then I'd say :bfp: x

Thanks for sharing your story :flower:
I can't hold my pee long enough to do one tonight haha. I held it up to the light and it was still there and my definate BFN from 2 weeks ago out of the same box showed absolutely nothing even now (I checked :haha:) x

I'm really not sure it's a positive in the making for me though - really not sure on any colour being there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->