Frer indent or bfp?

Macaela

Reaction score
Hello....new to this board.
I took 2 test today. The first one was this afternoon due to some nausea and I see a line, but I cant tell if it's an indent or bro. Because I didnt take a pic of it within the time frame I took a second test. I did see a line again and took a pic....this time within the time frame.

My question to you ladies, is do you think this is an indent or bfp?

Top pic is tonights and bottom is the one from this morning.

20190908_210209.jpg 20190908_210225.jpg

Last edited:
I see it and it looks pink... I would say BFP but cautiously. Test again if you can in a day or two and see if it gets darker.

Thank you! Really hoping for a bfp and this one decides to stick. Had a mc in July, so cautiously optimistic and really nervous!

Here is what tonights test looks like at the 10 min mark.

20190908_191921.jpg

I can see it pretty easily so I think you're in luck! But wait another 2 days to give it time to darken.

I see it on all of them. Good luck xx

I’m saying early BFP! I think that’s too clear to be an indent. Keep us posted :flower:

Took another one this morning....its getting darker, so I'm sure it's a bfp. It's still not super dark yet, but definitely pink. Calling OB today. Yay!

20190909_074032.jpg

Just a little update.....had bloodwork yesterday. Hcg level at 12.4 super low, progesterone is at 23 which is really good. Go back tomorrow for more bloodwork and hopefully hcg levels have doubled.

I hope your levels skyrocket for you!

Congratulations gl with hcg levels! Fx'd for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->