Frer indent or vvfl?

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I know from experience that frers are not what they used to be. I've peed on so many only to have the stark white stare back at me. I've also had a handful of indents. I'm struggling with this though. I've taken 5 since yesterday and all of them are giving me some sort of line (minus my FMU) this morning. What are your thoughts on my SMU? I know hcg doubles in 48 hours so I'm wasting my money, so please don't lecture me on that. I'm well aware that I'm lighting dollar bills on fire! Lol

Screenshot_20211227-094337_Gallery.jpg

I see Something faint. How quickly did it appear? And when are you due on? Good luck x

I see something too. Hopefully it will be darker tomorrow.

One thing ive been noticing with FRERs is that if you dip the stick in the pee for longer than the 5 seconds it sometimes looks like a faint line. A few months ago i was getting what seemed like super faint positives. I tested out my theory and if i only dunked it for the 5 seconds, i didnt get any second line at all.
Ive watched some women on YouTube taking tests and they leave the test in the pee for a long time, swirling it around lol. Im not suggesting you are doing that just throwing that out there.

Good luck and baby dust!!

I took another test on a 2 hour hold and feel like it's getting darker.

Screenshot_20211227-132050_Gallery.jpg

I left a message with my doctor's office to see if I could get a beta blood draw. Now I'm a nervous wreck!

I would definitely say that a :bfp: looks very pink xx

Yes I wouldn’t hesitate to say very much a second pink line!! Woohoo!!!

Omg that would be amazing! I know you’ve been trying and through a lot (wanna say you’re a bit older…not as ancient as me by any means but I think..?) ohh I so hope this is it for you! They’re there! And they’re pink!

That second pic is definitely darker and pink! Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks girls! I'm 12 dpo and my beta is 12.1. I'm anxious to see what Thursday's blood draw brings.

Thanks girls! I'm 12 dpo and my beta is 12.1. I'm anxious to see what Thursday's blood draw brings.

Yey so happy for you you will be anxious but all be fine have you tested again? I'll be stalking lol :coffee:

That number is within normal range for your dpo! Here’s to doubling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"