FRER not as dark as other tests

moonstar_004

Reaction score
Hello, I got my BFP last April 21 with a FRER. This was a day or two after my missed period. It wasn't dark, but the line could clearly be seen and it appeared right away. I took a test again today, April 29, though the line seems to be darker, it's not as dark as I expected it to be. Please see image below.

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/moonstar_004/Mobile%20Uploads/621C435B-ED26-4214-9C97-9050AD5FF611_zpsdcjc5wlp.jpg

In between April 21 and 29, I took tests from other brands. One is even darker than the control line. Please see below:

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/moonstar_004/Mobile%20Uploads/93607D23-D69F-4CC8-B736-BE6A25808956_zpsd6z0ckqo.jpg

So I guess my question would be if your FRERs ever got as dark as the control line? I'm a little bit worried because this was my first sign that I was miscarrying the last time. Lines didn't get any darker, and then miscarried at 6 weeks. I'm 5w5d today. Had beta hcg yesterday, the result was at 12,012.

Hoping for your feedback from a paranoid pregnant crazy lady.

Your frer is darker than the control line... I'm confused

The line on the left is the test line. It's WAY darker than the control line!

oh dear, now i'm confused. sorry, i'm not from the US and this was the first time i've used frer when i was able to purchase from a recent trip. i just assumed that the test line was the one on the right since it was lighter, and I was so used to getting faint lines during my last pregnancy.

now i feel so silly. :blush:

You are very pregnant. It's time to put the tests away. I say this as someone who analysed every test I did with dd2 after a Mc and mmc. It'll only increase your anxiety.
Your hcg levels are awesome ��

Lolol! I hope you feel better now! It happens to the best of us :)

Ah you just got confused with the test and control line on the frer- those are fab lines- they don't get much darker than that! Congrats 😊

It happens to everyone. But those lines are great!! Like others have I would stop testing just because they might start getting lighter just because there is too much hcg that the test can't handle it. I think its called the hook effect.

Thank you ladies! Naturally I blamed my husband that he didn't even notice we were looking at the wrong line, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->