FRER not progressing, but digital still positive?

DTor25

Reaction score
My FRER hasn't progressed, bit I'm still pulling positive digitals and my temps still high. Possible chemical?? Dr gets back today, so I'll call and probably get betas.

Attachments

• 20150908_054840.jpg
    20150908_054840.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 182
I do think there is some progression between 14 and 16, but not a bad idea to get betas done anyway. Hope all goes well!

I can see progression between the two tests. Try not to worry too much but maybe get bloods done to be sure.

There is progression between frers hun, I would ask if betas can be done as well,congratulations xx

The second FRER seems a bit darker. I hope everything goes well for you! :)

as someone who did frers on days I had betas drawn I can tell you progression means not a lot. My lines were about the same on tests even though hcg was more than double than the previous tests.

Wouldn't worry. I had about zero progression with DD - like actually nothing - and they were all from the same batch of FRERs! I had a (crazy) hormonal moment and called the customer service number to complain :wacko: but they assured me that positive is just positive and each test has a different amount of dye and "sensor". Well...those "no progression" test results is 22 months old now and building her Elmo puzzle next to me while I type! Try not to worry about it. There's diff amounts of dye in each test and your hydration/urine concentration matter a great deal! Those vary throughout the day! :hugs:

I think I see progression as well! Can't wait to see betas!

I'm assuming I'm having a chemical pregnancy. Wondfo tests started getting lighter yesterday, and digital said not pregnant today. Temp dropped a little, so I'm just waiting to start cramping and bleeding I guess.

I posted on the wrong thread but it looks like we're both going through the same thing. :( I wish I could offer you words of comfort but I don't know what to say x

So sorry :hugs: the same happened to me last cycle. Four days of positive FRERs not really progressing. I hope you get your sticky bean soon!

Once u get a digital BFP u really shouldn't keep testing... There's a million reasons that could happen, variances in dye amount in test, maybe u drank more liquid one of the days.....a BFP is a BFP
Congrats on ur BFP

Sorry you're going through this :hugs: have you had blood tests? You're not out yet!

It was confirmed in another thread that she had a chemical :(

I'm sorry for your loss. And I hope you have your sticky bean soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"