Frer progress. UPDATED WITH HCG LEVELS

Twin2momma

Reaction score
I'm really trying not to even worry much over the progression of the test I had my hcg levels done yesterday at the dr and I should hear back today an then I go again on Monday. But just wanted to share my pic. I had a miscarriage back in July so I'm so nervous an anxious now about being pregnant again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 120
I can see a bit of progression, have you tried another test brand? Ive seen lots of ladies complain about frer. But they are still positive and remember hcg levels double every 48 hours x

Honestly I have no idea :( we weren't active trying yet. An I haven't been tracking anything

That's a big fat BFP.

First response does not give a really dark line, a bit darker then you have in the picture so I would say your within 5 days of AF from my experience. Congratulations!!

So I heard back from the dr my hcg level was a 10. I go back on Monday to redo. I'm just nervous I didn't expect it to be so low

Well sweetie..10 is STILL positive! I'll be anxious to hear your next count! Sounds like you also have to wait 24 hours (approx) for results like I always do! It SUCKS! They can give it to you almost immediately at ER! OB's need this capability! :growlmad:

My blood test was only 8 at 10dpo. My "8" just turned 1 in July. It's not about one number, but a doubling number. Best of luck!

I'm a possible addict lol I'm happy with the progression. I go back to check my hcg tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 56
Talk about addiction! I tested every day until my first ultrasounf at 7 weeks :) your progression looks great. Numbers have to start somewhere and it looks like you caught your BFP super early. Following :)

Talk about addiction! I tested every day until my first ultrasounf at 7 weeks :) your progression looks great. Numbers have to start somewhere and it looks like you caught your BFP super early. Following :)

Baha. So glad I'm not alone. DH is like why do you have. 5 more pregnancy test the dr said you're preggers! I was like just hush an let me pee on all these so
I feel better okay!?
Lmao!

Well sadly I woke up this morning, bleeding bright red blood. I just had my second set of levels done yesterday now this :( my dr office opens in 10 mins so I'll give them a call but I know they won't do anything as what can they do? I'm just so gutted

oh no, that would be so scary, I hope the bleeding stops and you get a better outcome, sending you lots of hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->