FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

pambolina21

Reaction score
okay....question....can an FRER look positive if you didn't get enough urine on the stick?

I took one earlier.....and I always dip...ALWAYS...but for some stupid ass reason I didn't this time....and I don't think I got enough urine on it....well the test worked...control line and everything....but I noticed a faint second line....looks pinkish....should I be getting excited? Or did I just screw up a perfectly good test...haha?

I wish I could hun....can't post from my phone....someone will have to do it for me....lol....

Shouldn't make any difference at all, sounds exciting! :thumbup: Do you have another?! xx

I don't think it should matter, as long as the line is defined and not just a smudge. I've never had that happen on an FRER. Although I have not peed enough and had to "re pee" with just a bit more.

Re-pee.....lol....that had me laughing good....lol.....Unfortunately I don't have another one....I'll have to go buy some more....my sis and I are suppose to go shopping soon so when we head out I'll stop by Walgreens and get some more..I took some pics with my phone....I can clearly see a faint pinkish line...and on the end of where the test line is it's a little darker pink than the rest....I dunno....I'm trying not to get to excited.....

With my son...I hadn't peed enough and got NOTHING on the test. (This is so yucky...) So I did a quick toilet dip (like 2 seconds) and got a BFP at 10 DPO! I was shocked because you'd think the water dilution would've made it impossible.

I feel dirty admitting that.

With my son...I hadn't peed enough and got NOTHING on the test. (This is so yucky...) So I did a quick toilet dip (like 2 seconds) and got a BFP at 10 DPO! I was shocked because you'd think the water dilution would've made it impossible.

:haha: Ha, thats really funny! I once got really desperate one night (had run out of preg tests and the hospital were telling me i wasnt preg, that if i was id miscarry or it may be ectopic etc) that I took the dye out of an Ovulation test and put it in an old Negative preg test and re-used it :blush: Pretty gross but one was desperate and hey, it worked, got a BFP on it lol :haha:

I have actually taken the dye out of ic's and added them together (so that one test had three little strips of dye). I thought that maybe if I were pregnant and it was early, that would make the line darker.:dohh:

LMAO!!! I love it....and I was going to do that too....but decided against it....lmao....omg my sister just looked at me like I was crazy cause I started cracking up....

LMAO!!! I love it....and I was going to do that too....but decided against it....lmao....omg my sister just looked at me like I was crazy cause I started cracking up....

hahaha! how funny!...dont worry we have all had those thoughts. although ive never actually braved doing it lol.

Put your pictures on!!! me wans t see! xx

hi pam here u go lovely :), my opinion is i see a very faint pink line in all 3 :dance:

Attachments

• pams test1.jpg
    pams test1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 299
  • pams test2.jpg
    pams test2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 285
  • pams test3.jpg
    pams test3.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 288
not sure if the third pics is a duplicate of first but it did come in third email, if u need more posted hun just send them through i be happy to help, and its looking good defo :winkwink: xxxx

Think I can see a line on the second, cant tell if its pink or not though! Fingers crossed! xx

hi pam here u go lovely :), my opinion is i see a very faint pink line in all 3 :dance:

Thanks!! Looks like I accidently sent you 2 of the same pic...I had a different 3rd one...lol....I really hope this means something and not a faulty cause I didnt pee enough....lol.....

It's def pink IRL.....just faint...I was gonna go shopping but looks like I'm not going anywhere till later on....my husband took our kids to our sons basketball game and my wallet is in the diaper bag....lol....all I have is a ClearBlue +/- and I don't think it will pick anything up if I'm early.....

It's def pink IRL.....just faint...I was gonna go shopping but looks like I'm not going anywhere till later on....my husband took our kids to our sons basketball game and my wallet is in the diaper bag....lol....all I have is a ClearBlue +/- and I don't think it will pick anything up if I'm early.....

I know alot dont like Clearblue, but I got a good clear + at 6dpo with my last baby on one. You are more patient than me, I'd already have peed on it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->