FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

I tested and I couldn't see anything.....gosh....total bummer! I'll try again in the morning....then I'll give it a few days....

Suspense suspense suspense! goddd! Lol hope its the start of your bfp, say lines in the first few piccys :D

I know what you mean.....I don't want to drink anything so I have concentrated urine in the morning but I can't help it...I have to drink.....lol....so we'll see what happens in the morning....It's only 9:10pm here in Texas (US).....so for everyone in the UK it's gonna be awhile....lol.....

Thanks for the support ladies!!

Haha....that's good...Kind of bummed out now....I knew that test wouldn't show in my favor....grrrrr!!

What part of Texas you live in pambolina I live in Texas too :) I stay in Dallas

Hey pambolina, I can't wait to see results in the AM! I'm in Texas, too! About 1 hr away, actually. Ever heard of Beaumont? :)

Good luck and lots of dust to you!

I live in Baytown...outside of Houston....Yes I've heard of Beaumont...at one point we thought my husband would be working out there but it didnt work out...I've not been to Dallas but my sister used to live there with her ex b/f....

I really hope I see pink tomorrow....I don't care if it's faint...lol....just SOMETHING.....the test from earlier is teasing me and I don't like it! It makes me sad....

Well I hate to disappoint.....especially myself :-( but this mornings test revealed NOTHING....I am soooo upset....you say your not gonna give your hopes up but then you get a result you don't want and you realize just how MUCH you gave up....:cry: I guess yesterday's test was a fluke...a heart breaking fluke.....

omg. seriously? ok. i am never buying a test again. until af stays away for months...this is heartbreaking :(

oh Im so sorry hun! but its not over till the witch appears! :thumbup:

Ive got everything crossed for you (well apart from my legs) lol :blush:

Thanks ladies.....I can't believe I got something of a pink line....and now nothing....what could of caused it to do that? It wasn't an evap (and for the record in all my years using FRER's I've never had an evap much less a pink line without pregnancy).....Do I really still have a chance? Maybe I should try again later on if I can hold it.....that last test was taken with like....5th-6thMU....I know I'm grasping for straws here....and now I wish I didn't throw the test away..lol...so I can look at it some more.....stupid me huh!?

Well u know i'm going to tell u to test again...

LOL.....you always can make me laugh or smile....and Yes I know that's what you'll tell me....and I probably will if I can get some freakin privacy around here.....my step son and nephew are in my room playing the Wii and I don't want to interupt them just yet for a poas moment....lol.....I'll try in a few hours...I'm really going to try and hold it this time.....

Contact Frer and complain, say you got a dud test and they'l probably send you some more free.. so you can test again in a few days.. don't lose hope your only 9dpo according to your ticker.. thats still incredibly early. Maybe the first test picked up more HCG in that urine.. then later urine samples.

The fact you got a line on a frer is very positive.. if it had been an IC I wouldn't of held out much hope. But Frer's are pretty reliable... try not to stress & test again in a few days
Good Luck hunni :flower:

GL hun, but your ticker says you are 9dpo, is that correct? It could still be too early to test and you're defo not out :thumbup: xxxx

Hmmm. . .I don't think you're out yet hun!

I've actually heard more than once that 'less' urine will give you stronger lines - if you oversaturate you will get weaker lines. . .so maybe that was a SUPER sensitive test, and you had *just* enough urine on it for it to pick up a the teensiest bit of HcG. . .and if you use FMU, dipped, tomorrow maybe you'll get something?

I had shadow lines on 8 and 9dpo, the faintest of faint on 10dpo. . .so you're not out yet!

Good luck!

My ticker is off I'm sure.....I have no idea what DPO I am....but I am late for a 28 day cycle.....My cycles are all over the place so basically I've been testing periodically to see....I'll most likely have to call my doc.....she'll probably put me on Provera again if I'm not pregnant.....

I'm trying to stay positive...I really am....I'll buy some $ ones tomorrow while hubby is at work...lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->