FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

Maca root works too hun, but I'd still say you aren't out yet xxx

Gosh that's so disappointing, I guess pos then neg could point to a chemical but man do I hope that's not the case! :-(

Test in a couple days with dehydrated pee. We're all on the edge of our seats (gotta do something to keep us through our own twws! :) ).

took another test....pee was really orange...lol....and I think I see something....but not really sure:dohh:
Guess I'm gonna have to wait a few days....but I'm calling my OBGYN tomorrow for an appt....unless they just call in another prescription for Provera...who knows.....!!!

Still clinging to alittle hope....

Well I cracked open my test and saw nothing...thought I did....but now I know it was my imagination....Yesterday's test must have been faulty....why else would I have gotten a faint pink line?! I'm so confused ya'll.......and depressed.....

I'm so sorry you're going through this, it's awful :(

I hope you get some answers soon, preferably in the way of a juicy :bfp:

Good luck x

My husband is so sweet and awesome....He's going to the $ store and buying me a handful of tests...lol....I was hiding the test from yesterday cause I didn't want to give his hopes up....but I ended up showing him and bless his heart he got excited (now I feel bad for showing him in case it really was nothing)

Will test tonight....lol...

Well he isn't home yet...lol....he just dropped our son off at his mother's house and she lives about 45 minutes away from us...plus...he's stopping by the store for some Lactaid for the baby (poor thing is sensitive to whole milk)...then he'll swing by the $ store....by the time he gets home I'll wait another hour or so and test....cause I just pee'd....lol....May I ask MB...what your real name is? I'll understand if you don't wanna give out that info....if you haven't already figured out mine (from my username) My name is Pamela...

I've been cramping bad the last hour...hope it's not a bad thing...!!

May I ask MB...what your real name is? I'll understand if you don't wanna give out that info....if you haven't already figured out mine (from my username) My name is Pamela...

I've been cramping bad the last hour...hope it's not a bad thing...!!

My real name is Jaime...my dad's nickname for me is Billy (had i been a boy i woulda been Bill-go figure) if I have another girl, that will be her name. Billie. I have to win this argument with DH first though ;)
Maybe the cramping is just someone making room for themselves...;)

i'm off to work for a couple hours. i will check back ;) ( i work at home and i just put my youngest down - - finally!) can't wait!!

Awww...how sweet! My (step) Dad's nickname for me is Pambo (hence the username)...when I was a lil girl I had a hard time thinking of him as my Dad....our very first bonding moment was when we watched Rambo First Blood together...lmao....I've called him Dad since then...and I've been Pambo since then....lol....Him and I have the most rockiest relationship ever.....we butt heads like crazy....hardly ever see eye to eye....but through it all he has more respect for me than my older sister....cause I never let him push me around.....it's a weird kind of thing...lol....Good luck with the "naming her Billy" argument....I personally love that name for a girl! So cute!

I hope that's what the cramping is for....just thinking about it tears me up.....

Took a $ test....I think I see pink....but need more eyes...lol....

MommaBill can I email you? If so can you send me your email!? If not....no worries....lol...

oh sorry, i am working...but i'm sneaking back and forth...send it to me...i will come right back i promise!! I can't wait to see it!!
[email protected]

oh sorry, i am working...but i'm sneaking back and forth...send it to me...i will come right back i promise!! I can't wait to see it!!
[email protected]

I just sent it....you might not be able to see it....lol....it vvv faint....but looks like a pinkish hue to me....

Wow...your working late!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pamstest.jpg

Unfortunately I have to work nights when the kids are sleeping....it sucks but it's the only quiet time. ;)

It may take a couple tries to get this posted...i keep forgetting which link to post

Oooooh, first try. It worked!! I'm not sure I can see it on my screen but my eyes are tired....hope someone can see something!! :) But...do u have more for the a.m. ;)

I just read your entire post! The last pic I can't see at all cuz it's too small :( But I know how you feel! I tested with a Dollar Tree test last night and got a faint 2nd line, I pulled my pants up, ran next door and asked my neighbor if I was seeing things lol! She said "nope it's just really faint!". So I went and bought 2 FRER's this afternoon and with my 3rd pee of the day I immediately got 2 DARK PINK LINES!!! I had to go show her that I really wasn't crazy last night lol. I'm rooting for you!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pamstest-1.jpg

try this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"