FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

I think I may see it! But then again I'm one of those that will do anything to see a line lol!!!

Thanks so much Jaime!! That pic is mega huge...lmao....I know I wasn't seeing things...it looked pinkish....I just hope I see something darker soon....!!

Congrats on your pregnancy sweetie! That's awesome! I hope I'll be right behind you!

I understand working nights.....and the quiet time! So you work from home? My husband works alot of hours so I can stay home....daycare is to damn expensive, especially with 2 kids....If I was still working my paychecks alone would pay for daycare....so it's for the best! If I could work from home I'd do it in a heartbeat!

I'll test again in the morning.....gosh I hope something shows up!! FX!!

Haha...well someone said the one was too small...so i made a bigger one...there are both. I do work from home. I do medical transcription. It's not easy because even though i'm working, my dh thinks i can still help out. it's hard. but we're looking into part-time daycare for my youngest - going maybe 1-2 times a week (we got subsidy so will pay nothing) i really don't want him going but if i want to stop working until midnight...it may have to happen. can't wait til morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That's good! I thought about doing that...lol

Soon I'll be putting my lil one in a Mother's Day out program.....she's far from a social butterfly....people make her nervous and scare her....and doctors visit's....omg....damn near have to sedate the poor thing.....so if I can get her into that program she'll be around kiddo's her age and socialize....it will be good for her and me....I can get a little break 2 days a week...lol....

That's good! I thought about doing that...lol

Soon I'll be putting my lil one in a Mother's Day out program.....she's far from a social butterfly....people make her nervous and scare her....and doctors visit's....omg....damn near have to sedate the poor thing.....so if I can get her into that program she'll be around kiddo's her age and socialize....it will be good for her and me....I can get a little break 2 days a week...lol....

I see a faint one, I think. But as someone up there^^ said, I'll do anything to see a line:dohh::dohh:.

I can't wait to see the AM results! Good luck, ladies!

I always set myself up for disappointment.....took another test and I'm not seeing anything.....And right now I'm cramping....I feel uncomfortable....like my uterus wants to resist any position I get into....just sitting on the couch is making me uncomfortable.....perhaps AF will show her ugly face after all....I guess that won't be such a bad thing....at least this way I know my body is trying to function on it's own.....I'll take anything at this point.....I'll keep testing though....I mean...why not? It can't hurt anything!!

:( I know hiw you feel my test from today looks the same stupid frer im getting upset with
them lol

oh girls i've been sitting here for hours in anticipation :( u should post them anyway. u know, for us fellow wannabepreggers. i wish it was so much easier than it is.

oh girls i've been sitting here for hours in anticipation :( u should post them anyway. u know, for us fellow wannabepreggers. i wish it was so much easier than it is.

I'll email you a pic sweetie.....but I'm going cross eyed trying to see anything....lol....

MB- I just sent you an email.....

I swear it feels like my uterus is resisting my movements today! Bending over or even sitting it pulls alot....makes it hard to get comfortable......ugh!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/meatballsmom/pamtest2.jpg

I don't see anything. :( I"m getting sad. BUT the pain is a good sign...haha...sorry, what we women want when we're TTC.

Yea....I knew there was nothing to see.....oh man this sucks....that FRER had us excited....now nothing...

Like I said....I'd be happy with anything at the moment...whether AF or a BFP....Cause I wanna get off this rollarcoaster ride....But I'll keep testing....

Okay...I'm getting excited....Just called my OBGYN and found out she put in for an 11 month suppy of Provera.....and of course you can still get preggo while taking it so ...I have my new prescription being filled and I'll be picking up some ovulation tests.......yay!

It's nice to have a plan!

Sorry i am not sure what provera is used for???? Is it suppose tohelp regulate your cycles better?

Good luck I hope it helps you've been trying so hard for so long you deserve some good news.

Sorry i am not sure what provera is used for???? Is it suppose tohelp regulate your cycles better?

Yes...Provera helps to induce cycles when you don't have them on your own....The first time I used it my cycle lasted 9 days...7 days which was extremely heavy....it was miserable....but worth it if it helps me ovulate so I can get pregnant....

And....where have you been missy!? I haven't seen you posting or threads in a long time! I love your new avatar picture....she's soooooo pretty!! So how have you been?

Id wait a couple more days then start the provera just to make sure you your not already preggo!!!:)

My thoughts exactly.....I'll buy more tests soon....lol....

My lower abdomen still feels weird....feels like my uterus is pulling everytime I move which makes it hard to get comfortable.....Anyone ever experience this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->