FRER Question...Please Assist!! Pictures added!

Im kinda having the same pains im sick and when i cough my right side hurts like crazy but i also had a c section 18 months ago so i think thats another reason why im having pain down there i think lol!!

I had a c-section 19 months ago....lol.....c-section with both my girls....but I was in labor with my oldest for 36 hours before they made that decision....When I have my other bundle of joy it will be c-section and have my tubes tied.....

I haven't exactly been sick....just really tired and a nagging headache.....

I woke up this morning with a bad headache and feeling a bit nauseated i was kinds disgusted thinking about getting my clients up and dressed everytime i thought about it i wanted to throw up i know that sounds horrible but i really love my clients lol!!!

My husband is going to pick it up for me....and a few FRER's.....bless his heart....what would I do without him....lol....

Ahw lucky you i havent told the hubby to buy me any test when i do he freaks out because he dosent wanna see me dissapointed so if the Winter storm isnt that bad ill try and grab a box on the way home from work tomorrow!!!

I usually hide it all from him....but I like he's along for the ride....makes me feel better...especially when I need support....but....I will hide a BFP from him....so I have time to plan a special day to tell him....this will be our last child so I want it to be extra special when I tell him....lol....

Ahw i know i really hope we both get our bfp soon that would be a speacil valentines day :) hubbys home i dont have a ligit reason to go to the store plus its already starting to snow so he's not gonna let me go ahhhhhhh i need to poas lol i feel like a addict!!!!

lol...tell him you need pads or something...come up with something girl! :rofl:

Yea I heard about the snow....isn't it awesome! They said the Houston area might see some on Friday...my daughter is so excited....it's all she can talk about...lol...I'm hoping too....I love snow...and seeing as this side of Texas rarely see's it...it a nice change...I prefer the cold weather!

Nooo i hate it its too cold its already starting to snow a lil hoping to get snowed in so i dont have to go to work lol :) hahaha i asked my sister to call me so i had to take her to the store went to cvs all they had was digi and blue dye and answer test strips so i got the answer test strips i dont know how sensitive they are but lets see if i can get a faint wish me look going to endulge in my addiction lol!!!!

:rofl: THAT'S FREAKIN AWESOME!!

I can't wait to see the results! I've seen those Answer strips....I they are the same as the Answer brand tests.....I can't wait!!!

The wierdest thing happen i took one and imediately one white line showed up and then a dark pink line showed up so theres one white line and a dark pink line ive taken these before this has never happened how freaking wierd it that!!!

That happens on my FRER an Answer tests all the time :( pooie on that antibody strip :(

these test dont have a anti body strip there test strips not the cassette kind!!!

huh...that is weird....you gotta picture?!

I sometimes get white lines too....leave it for a few and it will go away...I think they are deepening the antibody strip/indent...so when the urine passes over it it takes a minute to soak through the indent so it looks white.....they have really made me lose some faith in them...

Hubby is back....and I gotta pee....but wondering if I should test....I've had a bit to drink.....:dohh:

lol....well I gotta go bad....but if it doesnt look concentrated enough I'm gonna wait....never in a million years did I think I'd spend half my time examining my urine for concentration....lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"