FRER question

Baborn

Reaction score
Question....with the flat FRER, is there almost always a hint of a line showing? I’ve taken too and there is a shadow of a line, but it didn’t progress today from yesterday. I don’t think there is enough of a line to pick up in a picture. Just curious if they are notorious for shadow lines.

Thanks!

Hey Baborn
I’m not sure to be honest, is there any colour to the line u can see maybe post a pic on here ?
Fx

There is color. I’ve taken the tests apart now though to see if it was a shadow or color. It’s pink, but I know it’s invalid now that I’ve taken it apart. And I think maybe the FRER are always pink if taken apart. AF should be here tomorrow, so it’s still early and I’ll test again in the morning to see if anything has progressed.

Following! I had a few faint line on frer's this week and they were easier to see when I opened them up but now everything has gone negative a couple days later so I think I've had a chemical.

I almost always have shadows on mine caused by the indents on them. I have also taken many apart and they haven't turned pink as a result so I would take another as it sounds to me as if it may be positive

No AF today, so maybe there is still hope. 🤷🏻 I tested with a cheapie Walmart one 88¢ and there is a faint line on it too, but I Sometimes get those right before AF shows. If no AF by this weekend, i’ll get another FRER and test. Thanks for asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->