FRER question??

imaginerin

Reaction score
Hey ya’ll, first post but long time lurker. Currently 10dpo and first month ttc. I took a frer yesterday morning at 9dpo but I didn’t use a cup to dip I just peed with awful aim lol. So basically it got all over half of the “window” that shows the lines and and the pink instantly bled through and the whole thing was pink. About 30 seconds later it faded and just stayed stark white.

I’m just wondered if because all of the pink bled through at first, it effected the results. Or maybe it’s just too early....or I’m just not pregnant. I’ve been symptom spotting like crazy and have had cramps since Friday. Which I usually only start getting cramps the day before af is due.

Clearly I’m pretty ignorant on POASing so maybe you ladies could shed some light if you’ve experienced this.

I've only ever dipped them (bc of the issue you had! My aim is bad too!) so I don't know how that might have effected it, but since you're only 9 DPO, I would wait a couple days and test again. Good luck

I've only ever dipped them (bc of the issue you had! My aim is bad too!) so I don't know how that might have effected it, but since you're only 9 DPO, I would wait a couple days and test again. Good luck

I still have one more so I’m definitely going to dip next time! I guess I’m just making up excuses for why it was stark white lol. I just want to know ahhh

Yep definitely dip it's so much easier than trying to aim. I did what u did and ended up getting a very faint positive even tho I was about 7 weeks at the time it gave me a very faint result. I 're tested and this time dipped and I got a much darker result so it's quite posible that getting the window wet does not give you a clear result. Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->