FRER So Confused!! Please help

sara1983

Reaction score
Hi Ladies 11 DPO over here and I've been getting BFN's since 8DPO (I know I'm crazy!).

Wasn't going to test today, but succumbed to my urge to POAS and got the faintest faintest line on an FRER. So faint that I think I am going crazy and I can't even tell if it's there or not.

I know I just need to wait another day or two to keep testing, but I'm just so impatient. I know there have been issues with indent lines on FRER's lately, so I'm very worried it's that. This "line" appeared within the 3 minute mark but it's a definite squinter. Just looking for anyone who got squinters like this on FRER's and they turned out to be BFP's?? Digital tests are even less sensitive right?? Just looking for someone to compare notes while I freak out over here.

Thanks so much.

every time I try to upload a pic it says enter the URL of your image?? Am I doing something wrong?

but if the pic is saved on my desk top how do I get it from there? Sorry I'm new with this!

test.jpg

cant see anything, but last week the same thing happened to me line came up right away, was so faint. and then blood work was negative, such a heartbreaker, I will not buy them again.

go to advanced, on the bottom you will see manage attachments, upload the pic and then close the window. that's how I upload pics.

hopefully this one works....

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 40
I see the line, I hope it gets darker for you! 11dpo is still early

Thanks for your replies ILoveme...I am cautiously optimistic....with my daughter there was no mistaking the line but I took the test the day after I missed AF.

Going to try my best to wait until tomorrow morning for my other FRER but I am going to the dollar store on the way home from work to get some cheapies.

nothing wrong with cheapies go POAS crazy lol. please share I hope it progresses

lol yes that's why I need them otherwise I would just use my FRER....will definitely share and update.

tomorrow is my birthday so would be the best present!

Happy Birthday!! I hope its good news did you test again?

Happy Birthday!! I hope its good news did you test again?

Thanks ILoveme :) I had a very nice birthday. I did test again and BFN and the :witch: has arrived today so I am out. I was down about it but I'm going to a wedding this weekend so will definitely be enjoying some drinks!

Those FRER's are brutal though!!! I will definitely not trust them again unless it is a very bold and clear line. Have a nice weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->