Frer - Update: BFN?!?

Bluewings

Blessed Twice
Reaction score
I got my first BFP about a week ago. I am 5w3d today, and DH wanted me to buy another package of FRER's because he wante to see the two lines get darker (LOL.. he got worried the second line was so faint).

I bought a 2 pack (I'm cheap). Should I wait for FMU tomorrow morning, or can I take it now/today/this evening?

I'm somewhat paranoid there won't be another pink line and that will thoroughly freak me out!!

TIA xx

I think at his point you'll probably get a nice second line any time of day. Congratulations!

I got a dark second line about 6 days before my period was due with a FRER late at night (we had just got home from our honeymoon); definitely test and see! :)

I honestly wouldn't worry, I've found FRER shit this time round.

Try again with added water, or even wait and do fmu?

Have you taken another test since your bfp? Or just the one test?

We can't afford for me to buy more tests this week so I only have one FRER left.

iiTTCii, I got a BFP a week ago with a FRER and so this is only the second test I've taken since then. It was very faint BFP last week.

Ill wait til FMU. What if its a BFN tomorrow morning?!?

Seriously freaking out!!!!!!! Should I buy a different brand to test with?

Maybe your wee was really diluted when you took the test before. Sure it will be fine when you do the test in the morning x

Don't intend to be all dramatic, but I am still freaking out. I feel like a nicotene addict that needs her fix and I am trying to think of what other tests I should go buy and see if any of those work.

OMG I hate you HPT's!!

My Ob didn't request a blood test. Should I call my regular doctor for one?

yes - call your doctor and get a blood test, it's the most reliable and then you can know either way. :hugs: I hope you get the result you want and that everything is okay.

And of course it's 4:00 on a Friday, lol. My doctor doesn't work past 3. FMU better do the job or I will draw the blood myself LOL

Ummmm. Did u only take one test and that's it since your first bfp? I would request blood tests to confirm that u are actually pregnant...

I took two. The FRER was positive and the dollar tree one was negative. I've never had luck with either tests even in my previous pregnancy. I figured I was still pregnant since I still have lots of CM, no bleeding/spotting, and have been exhausted. I thought the OB would require me to come in for bloodwork when I called to make my first u/s appointment but they didn't! :-/ Now I am sad.

if you are 5 weeks you will show up on a regular test, go to tescos or sainsburys and buy one of their cheap ones , i know you said you cant afford any more but these are about £4 max, and they work fine,

if you are stressing go to a 24 hour store so you have them for the morning

Are you in the uk Hun? I have two super drug tests I'll be happily to post to you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->