Frer - Update: BFN?!?

Haha! Tomorrow is grocery day so I may pick up a cheapie and see :) DD didnt show til later so I wonder if I am just someone with low hCG!

Haha! Tomorrow is grocery day so I may pick up a cheapie and see :) DD didnt show til later so I wonder if I am just someone with low hCG!

Just curious...how long did it take for dd to show positive? What did docs say? xxoo

I stopped taking tests with DD because the blood test showed i was pregnant and they never told me about hCG levels and I didn't know much about pregnancy. Ignorance is bliss! My first HPT with DD was when I was 3 months though.

Doctor today didnt day anything. They said my levels were rising very well so no worries. So, I will shrug it off too! I will probably ask about it when I go for my scan at 10weeks

So glad it turned out to be a bfp for you! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly xx

More than 4 years later, and this post just gave me the biggest jolt of hope ever!

A similar situation is happening to me, I started testing positive about 5 days ago, and every test each day was positive with an internet cheapie (getting darker too). This morning, before I called my doctor, I took two different tests (internet cheapie and FReR) and both showed up negative. Not even a line. Nothing. It was like there was never a positive. I would be 4 wks and 6 days tomorrow, so pretty much 5 weeks.

I haven’t gotten any cramps or bleeding, and everything still feels the exact same as it felt days ago. I took some blood today and am hoping for some good results tomorrow...I literally cried all day.

This post gave me hope. Thank you, Bluewings. Thank you, Louppey. Even if you guys may never revisit this post again. Just thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->