Frer vs walmart cheapie

tkeith8109

Reaction score
I had vvvfl for the past 2 days. My frer from this morning has not gotten any day starker and my walmart cheapie is more noticeable. Should I be worried or is it not really positive. I figured my hcg would have doubled by now since it's been 2 days. Maybe it will take a little longer??? What other test should I try?

I have seen several ladies getting better line on the Walmart test lately seems the frer have really gone downhill

I can always see a slight line at 3 min but at around 7 min it is very obvious. Is that normal? I am only 11 dpo so still super early.

I used the walmart brand as well and you have to give it 20-30 minutes but my lines were vvf to begin with but developed as I kept testing. Good luck!

Here is mine taken before the 10 min Mark. All of my lines show up within time, but don't get darker until 7-8 minutes. The frer are not getting darker. However I am only 11dpo so I am thinking its just too early.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1233551207.jpg
    Snapchat-1233551207.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 58
This is at the 30 min mark. Thoughts? Definitely pink.

Attachments

• 20161212_155322.jpg
    20161212_155322.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 34
I used the walmart brand as well and you have to give it 20-30 minutes but my lines were vvf to begin with but developed as I kept testing. Good luck!

Hown many dpo were you and when did they start to get darker?

I think they look promising and will probaly darken very soon you are just still early so your horomones probaly arent super high yet. I used these with my son and noticed when testing early they do take longer to darken up a couple more days and they will probaly darken quickly

Thank you! That's what I am thinking too. With my previous pregnancies I o'd a week before my calendar said I did, back then I didn't know what exactly my cycle was doing, I'm honestly surprised I ever got pregnant haha, so I was always due for af (I guess) and they were always very positive. I took my last test today, the one posted above, so I wouldn't test tomorrow :) I am off work on Wednesday and my boss, she is pregnant, is giving me a test she doesn't need anymore. I am really hoping that the line will be clear by then and a digi will pick it up!

I bet by then it will be much darker and if it is a digi should work fine fx please update but im pretty sure we will be congragulating you

Oh i hope so! I am really getting excited now. I'm trying to be cautious though.

In my experience FRER has picked up even the lightest amount of hcg. For instance I got a line with 5miu post miscarriage on a frer. I know because I went in for a blood tests the same day. In my honest opinion I'd be very hesitant until I'd see a clear line on frer. Walmart tests etc are sketchy and can often give what looks like a pretty convincing evap. Hope it's your bfp though!!

Quick update. Levels came back yesterday at an 8. I started spotting a little bit ago, so I am preparing for a mc. Onto next month I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->