Friday 8th!

MrsE

Reaction score
Well I'm still here, not much happening I'm afraid someone's too comfy in there.

I have appointment at the Antenatal Day unit tomorrow morning at 9.00 to check checked over and have an ultrasound (so I get to see the baby again :happydance: ) if things look favourable they'll do a stretch and sweep and hopefully that'll move things along.

Think they'll give me an induction date too, I hope something happens over the weekend so I can still have my home birth :cry:

Cx

Lot's of walking, lot's of sex and a big meal! lol Always helped me.

u nvr know hun u may go in 4 a sweep to be told ur already dialating ;) xxxx

I hope it happens for you naturally hun :hugs: Fingers crossed :hugs:

yeah i was told last week i was at 2 cm dilating and guess what still here no baby a week later hopefully we will both have our babies over the weekend midiwfe is coming out to me sunday to do a sweep ill be telling her to make sure she really has a good fiddle inside try to get me moving as i really dont wanna be induced but so far thats teh way its heading

let me know tommorow hun whats happening

spunky xxx

keep us posted, one of us has to go into labor soon!!!!! good luck, be thinking of youxx

:headspin: Come On Baby, You want to come out into this wonderful World. Dont keep your Mommy Waiting........:headspin:

Hope that pep talk helps!

Suz

Sounds like you're all gonna beat me to it now!! :sulk:

Seriously though, come on babies.... someone has to go soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->