"friend" laughs when I told her the name we've chosen

I like the name. Whatever name you choose is not going to please everyone and It only has to please you.

My Mom hated the name i picked for my daughter- Mercedes. Gees she is 12 now and she still has something to say about it,

I like it, to me its different and I love names that are different

i'm not sure how much i like it personally, but i totally agree, i'm naming my boy jasper willie and either people love it or hate it.. but it's my child and it's not crazy.. so i'll name him what i what. have no doubt!

Its a difficult one... I would recommend telling no one the names until baby is born.

If no one likes it who cares, its your decision that counts.

That's not very nice of her! I really like the name, but at the end of the day it's what you like that matters. xx

Its a difficult one... I would recommend telling no one the names until baby is born.

If no one likes it who cares, its your decision that counts.

I wasn't planning in telling anyone but she said she needs it to knit it on a special blanket, so I told her, regret it now lol she can stick that blanket somewhere, not interested anymore

You could always wind her up and tell her half way through her knitting the name that you are not sure about the name anymore, see what she has to say about the name then!!

You could always wind her up and tell her half way through her knitting the name that you are not sure about the name anymore, see what she has to say about the name then!!
:haha::haha::witch: I could do that lol

I think you've chosen a lovely name :) And it means something special to you, which is very important.
My dad and brother both thought we were joking when we said what we had chosen - Freya - because when I was little we had a Labrador called Freja (the Danish of Freya). But we don't care as it's a name we love and I loved our dog and besides it was sooo long ago (a good 18 yrs plus).
As long as you love the name, keep to it :) At least your child will know you love him because you have chosen such a beautiful and special name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->