• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Friend trying to adopt, writing recommendation letter- help!

mommyxofxone

dh, me, pink, and blue
Reaction score
Hi ladies, a friend of mine is adopting, and i am to write a letter of recommendation. i'm scared i'll screw it up. are there any key words or phrases i can use to help them get this baby? I mean she's wonderful with kids and so deserves one, and can't have any of her own. i just want to do whatever i can to help!!!

Here are some of the things they will be looking at when considering someone for adoptive parents:
Their interactions with children
Reliability as a person
Ability to provide a loving home
Ability to be financially stable
What they can teach the child
What personal activities they are involved in

They are just looking for a well rounded person who can provide a loving home for a child. They are not looking for the "perfect parent" or even one that has lots of money. They want to know that they are putting a child in a home with someone who can care for them as a bio parent would.

thanks :) i feel confident i covered everything, had to send the letter last week, but thank you for at least responding! appreciate it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"