• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Friends Just Don't Understand...

TeenMum201198

Reaction score
My friends used to say should we go to a party but i thought now i was pregnant they maybe wouldn't ask something like that i was wrong. Would you ask a 12 week pregnant girl to go to a party with you ( and dance and rave party)? of course my answer was no but lol. :)

No...but just because I wouldn't be going to something like that anyway. Not my thing.

I think you'd be more annoyed if you werent invited.. Trust me, you'd feel like you were losing them. :)

I think you'd be more annoyed if you werent invited.. Trust me, you'd feel like you were losing them. :)

^ this... I mean just cause I cant drink doesnt mean I wouldnt like to go out. Your not paralyzed you can still dance and have fun! lol

I would personally be more hurt if I wasn't invited, at least they arfe still thinking of you!

And I went out clubbing at 15 weeks pregnant (nothing too major, mainly just seeing friends and a little bit of dancing.)

Lol I most definitely would :dohh: am I crazy? I've gone to a dance and 2 partys while pregnant. Everyone was drinking/smoking, I just got to dance and have fun laughing at everyone. I'll probably go to more while I'm pregnant also.

I wouldn't go seeing as it will probably be really crowded with people jumping and dancing around. You wouldn't want someone to bump your bump! Also, not sure if it would be a smokey atmosphere, and that's not good either. That being said, you weren't asking whether or not you should go, and I think it's best that you said no, good thinking :flower:

As for them asking, I'm sure they were just being nice! I agree with others, I would be more upset if I wasn't invited. My friends stopped inviting me anywhere when I got pregnant. Not just to parties either, they stopped inviting me anywhere... I wish I would get invited somewhere, even if it was totally out of the question! I'd just be happy that they're still making an effort to include you! It's kind of a tricky situation, you could be mad that you did get invited or mad that you didn't. :shrug:

I'd rather I was asked than forgot about!

I probably would go at 12 weeks...I'm going to a music festival next week when I'll be 35 weeks.

I know how you feel, I'd like to be asked! When I said no to going out drinking a few times my 'friends' kind of gave up on me. Found out my so called best friends went to the cinema tonight without inviting me. It's not like X-men is gonna do me any harm. Tbh I haven't spoken to most of my friends in months now. You really find out who your real friends are in pregnancy.

Id go! Your not that far along and you can have fun with out drinking!

At least they asked you, you'd feel worse if they didn't, why can't you go?! I mean you don't have to if you don't want too. I went everywhere with my friends when I was pregnant...infact I went clubbing a month before having LO...and was still out and about with them when I was overdue haha!

You don't have to go, but don't turn all the invites down, you'll miss them if you lose them hun! X

I wouldnt go just because of the risk of being pushed down/bumped into really hard by some crazy people/dancers. I wouldnt do anything that would put me into a situation that something like that could happen. But thats just me :) :hugs:

Of course they won't , I was like that when my friends were pregnant and I was going partying. Now I am pregnant, and people only ask me because they don't know, but my close friends who know don't ask me.

I've also had a problem with friends not quite understanding, housemates in fact, being disrespectful taking drugs, smoking and being generally untidy and unclean in our house, i swear it's worse since i've been pregnant, so unthoughtful so I have to shut my self in my room the whole time, luckily im moving in a month.

I think i'd be more hurt if they didnt ask, i still wouldn't go. But if i had a friend who was 12 weeks pregnant, i'd probably tend to ask her to go to the movies with me, or out for lunch more so than to a big party lol

I would be hurt if they didn't invite me (not that I would want to go to a rave). My "friends" don't ask to hang out or invite me anywhere. The most I get from them is a comment on my bump pictures on facebook. That's about it... I would go out and dance if I knew I would be safe, but honestly in my opinion, a rave doesn't sound like the best place to be. Usually there's a lot of craziness going on! :haha:

My friends waters broke in a nightclub. Dancing is good exercise too =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"